chapter three.

"Shoot." Cam mubled looking down at his phone. 

"What?" I asked, still looking at the big screen TV planted on the wall in his room. 

"Um, my friend and I had plans tonight to hang out here. Before I knew you were coming.. and he's gonna be here in a second. I'm really sorry. You can hang out with us, but I don't want you mad." 

I shrugged. "I don't care, you got a life, I'm not stopping you from anything!" I watched a smile cover his face. 

Suddenly his door swung open. "Whoa man, I didn't know you had a girl over. I can come back later if that's better." He pointed behind him with his thumbs. I laughed, still not looking up from my phone. My head turned to face the boy in the doorway, as I wondered why the voice sounded so familiar. Makes sense. It was only my favorite Viner ever! I stopped laughing as Cameron stood up.

"Man! She's my sister!" He explained.

I was still in shock. I wanted to cry. Having CAMERON DALLAS as a brother was enough, but his best friend was Matthew Espinosa! He looked from Cameron to see me looking at him. We locked eyes for a moment, until Matt spoke again. "Aah, so this is Kyra.." He walked over and pulled a bean bag next to mine, then fell back into it. HE KNEW MY NAME.

I nodded, trying not to scream. Even though I really wanted to.

"Well hi Kyra, I'm Matt." he leaned in for a hug and I accepted. It was a pretty awkward hug, since we were both seated, but it was worth it. Hugging my celebrity crush? Anything was worth it. 

We got to know eachother for a while. I was impressed. Neither one of them had been using their phones all night, which was not what I was expecting since they're both very socially inclined.

After a few hours of talking and stuff, Cam pulled out his phone and opened up Vine. 

He held the camera up and started talking. "Hey guys! Do me a-" Matt stood up and jumped across Cam, hitting his head on the wall. We all laughed. Cam didn't get to finish what he was gonna say, but he posted it anyways, because it was super funny.

He began again. "Take Two." He stopped, switched hands, then started again. "Hey guys! Do me a favor and go follow my sister Kyra! Users down below!" He pointed the camera at me, and I just awkwardly sat there, hoping I didn't look like a walrus or something. A second later he pulled down and started typing. "What's your username?" 

As soon as he posted it, I gained at least 300 followers. Then Matt revined it, giving me another 250, all within 10 seconds. Guess I was gonna be Vine famous soon, too.

My phone immediately lit up with a text from Ava. "WAIT WHAT?!"

I forgot to tell her! Once I explained everything to her, about Cameron, she demanded I skyped her now. After telling the boys, I called her. She screamed about eight times, resulting in Matthew rolling on the floor laughing. 

When she finally finished spitting out her eight-billion questions for the both of them, she had to go to dance. As soon as we hung up I immediately apologized. Cam shook it off, waving his hand slightly. "Eh, don't worry about it. She was cute" he laughed

I smiled. Matt soon spoke up. "Ice cream anyone?" Cam nodded quickly as they both stood up and walked out of the room. I followed closely behind, feeling more like a shadow than part of the conversation. 

Once we walked the two and a half blocks down to Dairy Queen, Cam stopped in his tracks frantically patting the pockets of his jeans. Matt and I stood infront of the door, ready to walk it, just watching him look like an idiot. 

He slowly looked up. "I dropped my phone." He whispered. 

"Shoot" Matt looked around, making sure no one was near. Nope, nobody. 

"You guys go in. I'm gonna go back. It'll be fine." Matt looked at him uneasily, but Cam gave him a reassuring nod.

*
*
*
It's a little short but what e'er. Well, I'm getting really addicted to writing this because Matthew>life. Yeah so anyways, keep reaading! It's a little boring but it's gonna get exciting soon! Well, thanks for reading! Vote and comment too! luh yuhhh.