chapter fourteen.

I manuvered my way around the security guards and behind the stage making my way towards Nash as Hayes stayed back and talked to Matt. I approached Nash as he was taking pictures with the last fan walking through this section of the meet and greet, "Hi," I mumbled as the girl made her way to the next set of boys. 

"Hey, listen, can we please talk Ky?" He looked hurt, so I obviously couldn't say no.

"Yeah, um, of course, but I don't think now's a really great time," I stated as I glanced towards the crowd screaming all of our names.

He let out a small chuckle, "I know, I was thinking tonight after the event ends?" I nodded in agreement as we were all called on stage to dance and stuff. 

After we danced to Lipgloss and the Nae Nae, we got a break in the back room. "Hey," Matt spoke walking towards me as I leaned on the table behind me.

I smiled, "Oh, hey, thank you so much for earlier with Bart, I really owe ya."

"Eh, it was nothing," he waved it off with his hand and paused, "So what are you doing later tonight? I'm in the mood for a movie, so Cameron and Aaron were gonna come over, and I was thinking you could too!"

"Yeah I'd love-" I began before remembering the promise I'd made to Nash, "I can't, I mean, I could, but I'd be there late."

"Oh, that's fine, we'll probably watch a few movies, anyways. What do you have going on?"

"Nash wants to talk," I said widening my eyes as I breathed out loudly, implying that it was a bad thing. I had a decent idea of what was coming, and I think everyone else did, too. 

"Oh jeez, good luck. If you don't wanna come over after, don't worry about it. I'll have Cam stay in my room so you can be alone, and I'll come check on you in the morning. Okay?" 

I swear, this kid was so sweet. A smile took over my face unintentionally, "Thanks, Matt, you're the best, but I think I'll be fine." I was normally really good at hiding my emotions, I always have been, so even if tonight went wicked bad, I could shake it off for a few days and stay with the boys. 

He smiled in response and turned to go back to Aaron. I glanced around the room to find Cam, and my gaze first landed on Nash. His ice cold eyes were staring back at me, and I assumed they saw my conversation with Matt, but as soon as we made contact, he quickly looked down at his maroon vans. 

After finally spotting Cam, it was time to go back out and do the meet and greets, so I never got to talk to him. 

 We took our spots as they let the girls in. A short brunette who looked maybe a year or two younger that me approached me first, "Hi!"

She smiled sweetly, "Hi, I'm Holly."

"I'm Kyra."

"I know," a small giggle escaped her lips, "I have a question."

"Anything," I replied curiously.

"Do you like Matthew or Nash? I mean, everyone's saying you and Nash are a thing, but I see something in your videos when you look at Matt." Her head was cocked to the side a little as her bright green eyes stared wide at me.

"Um," I struggled with this answer, neither? But as of now, I guess Nash and I were still a thing. "Nash, I guess. Matt and I have a really strong relationship, but he's just like a brother to me."

She nodded slowly, "Okay Kyra, whatever you say."

I smiled, "I'm serious, but anyways, who's your favorite boy?"

Her shimmering eyes immediately lit up with commendation, "Hayes! Oh my goodness, I want to meet him so bad!" 

I smiled and held up a finger, "Stay here," I turned and sprinted towards the other side of the stage as I saw Hayes sitting down in the back, perfect. "Hey, Poo Bear!"

His head snapped towards me with a bright smile as he shakes his head, "Don't call me that ever again!" He joked as approaching me.

"Just come on," I leaned forward to grab his wrist and quickly rushed around the stage with him still in my grasp.

I continued rushing, but was pulled back when Hayes stood paralyzed in his tracks. I followed the trail of his eyes towards Holly, who was standing patiently, gazing around the room. A slight smile crossed my lips as I tugged his wrist, "Come on, kid."

He began to walk slowly towards her. When we were about 10 feet away from her, she saw us. Her hands flew up to her mouth as she saw Hayes, who looked like he was wearing blush. 

"You're Hayes!" She spoke in a shaky voice with tears in her eyes.

"I am, and what's your name?"  He seemed to have finally calmed down a little.

"H-Holly."

Hayes smiled, and right when I thought Holly's face couldn't get any redder, it did. "That's a beautiful name."

She let out a small laugh, "Thanks Hayes, I like yours, too."

I left the two to talk for a moment and walked towards Cameron, "Hey."

"Hey, who's Hayes with?" He asked, not even looking up from the phone case he was signing. 

"Oh, just some girl, Holly."  He nods in response as he leans in to take a picture with a fan. I lean out of the way. The flash goes off and our conversation continues. 

"So how you liking it here?"

I breathed out a sigh of hapiness, "It's amazing, I love it, I wish I could come all the time!" 

"Well we'll talk to Bart about it, he seems to be liking the way you handle things." 

This was amazing, I had a chance to be a part of the family, even though I felt I already was. The rest of the day went by well, but too soon the Saturday event had ended.

*

Hi thanks for 45k reads, you guys are pretty chill. Well I'm really confused on why Magcon Nashville isn't sold out yet, and it's tonight. I wish I lived down there. Oh and thank you for all the positive comments! You guys are a big reason on why I enjoy writing so much! I'm kind of upset that Matt's getting so big, though. I can honestly say I was one of the first Matthew stories, but now there's hundreds. I wish he was my little secret again. Well, I'm happy for him anyways.  He's got what he wanted, thank God<3 He's getting so big. Oh, and there's this video that some girl made, I think you should go watch it. It's phenomenal. I cried. The links down below. Okay well I love you guy! Byee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLDePZmZ9nM