chapter seventeen

The event started before I knew it. New day, mostly new people. Today I stood with Nash, and even more people asked about us. I actually saw myself on a few shirts today. There was one girl going through the vip line taking pictures with everyone, wearing a ship shirt. But it was with me and Matt. I had never been in a more awkward situation when she asked to take a picture with Nash and me. 

The event went by quickly, and I hadn't remembered much. I met a lot of people. A lot more were excited to meet me than yesterday. 

One more day in L.A. 

We all arrived back at the hotel, and after being trampled by a ton of fans in the lobby, I made my way up stairs towards my room. I pulled out my phone and began scrolling through my mentions on twitter. Before I knew it, a hand was grasped around my left hand as I unexpectedly stumbled into a room with a small shriek. I looked up to see Gilinsky with a big smile on his face trying not to laugh. I let out a breath of relief then started to giggle. He busted out laughing. 

He calmed down and looked at the ground, then looked up again, "Are you tired?"

"Nah," I responded. I had already gotten used to meeting so many people, I wasn't drained again.

"Great, let's go!" He began walking out the door as I followed.

"Wait, where?" 

"To go meet in the lobby, we're all going to the mall."

"Oh, no one told me." 

He shrugged, "Race ya!" and with that, he sprinted towards the elavator. He rapidly pressed the button as I turned for the stairs. I ran fast for a girl. I'd beat him even on the stairs, four flights up.

I pushed through a ton of girls. A lot of them asked for a picture as I sprinted by them. "Later! I'm racing Jack!" I hit the lobby and booked it towards the elavator. I caught my breath and stood at the door as if I'd been waiting there for a while. 

He got out and groaned. We made our way towards the other boys waiting in the center of the lobby. "There you are!" Taylor announced looking at Jack.

His gaze shifted to me and hardened into a stare, "Why did you bring her? I said it was a Guys Night."

"Come on, she practically is one of the guys," Gilinsky said. I looked at him and tried not to laugh as I punched him in the arm.

"Am not!" I defended

"Ow! Well you sure as hell hit like one." He grabbed his muscular arm.

I laughed, but Taylor didn't think it was funny, "Seriously, man. I didn't want her here."

I glanced to Matt who was standing behind him, but he was just staring at the ground.

"Um, it's okay, I'll go back to my room. Have fun," I turned to Jack, "Hey, thanks for inviting me." He had a guilty look in his eye. He mouthed 'sorry' before I turned to the elavator. I went back to my room and turned the tv on. I threw on a pair of gray sweatpants and a plain white musle tank. I layed down and my phone immediately lit up. A call from Nash.

"Hey."

"Hi, are you alright?" He was almost whispering. Probably didn't want Taylor to hear him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, well Matt went up to his room and said he didn't feel good so do you think you could check on him in a few minutes?"

"Yeah, sure. I hope he's alright." 

"I'm sure he's fine, hey, I gotta go. I'm sorry again."

"Don't worry about it. Bye Nash." I clicked 'End' and pushed myself up to go check on Matt.

As I made my way to the door, someone knocked. I opened it to find Matt standing with his hands in his pajama pants pockets and a white t-shirt on. 

"Hiya," he said.

"Hey, are you feeling okay? Nash called me." 

"Oh, yeah. I didn't really wanna go to the mall anyways. I'm not sick," he explained.

I nodded, "I would've been fine alone, you didn't need to stay." 

"I know, but I didn't wanna go anyways. Come on," he pulled me outside and we made our way down the hall. 

"Where are we going?" 

"Third floor," he answered, stepping into the elavator.

"Why?" I asked.

"That's where the fans are."

I nodded as the elavator doors opened. We stepped out and walked down the hall. 

"Okay, now what?" 

"Record this," He responded. 

I pulled out my phone and got ready, "Now what?"

"Is it recording?" I pressed record and nodded. 

"Yell Matthew as loud as you can."

I smiled as he laughed in front of the camera, "MATTHEW!" I shouted. 

Distant shrieks filled the air as tons of doors swung open. We were caught in a mob of fangirls within seconds. I laughed as Matt pulled out his own phone and started taking selfies with everyone. 

We finished with everyone after a couple of hours, then I got a text from Cam saying they just pulled up. I showed Matt the text and he started to yell something.

"Okay guys, the boys are gonna be in the lobby any second, go trample them!" Everyone cleared out as Matt and I made our way to our own rooms.

I was about to walk through the door when I threw my arms around Matt, "Thank you," I whispered, "you're the best friend I could ask for." 

"You too," He pulled away with a smile. I walked into my room and flopped on the bed. Cam came in within seconds and slammed the door behing him, heaving for air. 

I laughed, "What's wrong?"

"Girls. Everywhere."

"Wow I never thought that'd be a bad thing," I laughed.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." He glared at me.

I smiled and got under the covers to go to bed, "I'm tired, goodnight Cameron."

"Night."

*

HI GUYS GUESS WHAT I'M MEETING MATT AHHHH. on july 31st me and @adoringriers (on twitter) are going to the event in boston and I get to meet Matt, Aaron, Taylor, Carter, Dillon, Chris, Jake, Dustyn, Kristen, and Brent! I'm so excited! 
anyways, thank you guys for reading and voting and all the positive comments! I love you all! Oh, and when I meet matt, do you think I should give him the link to this story? Comment if I should or shouldn't. And what do I wear? What do I give them? Ugh. Please comment about that I'm stressin out! Alright love you guys byeee.