Chapter 5: Not a Date

Quick Note: I don't own any of the Videos or Images I've been using, there cool stuff i've found online, and thought ya'll might enjoy, now onto the story.

It had been a few weeks since I ran away from the Cullen's home, Clark hadn't shut up about it either. "We could've fixed it, now you can probably never go back there!" was the first thing he said to me when he returned with Amanda.

We were in the cafeteria when one particular thing from our little 'trip' suddenly occurred to me "Hey," I said to Clark, hitting his forearm.

"What?"

"Who is she?" I asked, he looked around.

"Who's who?"

"The girl you like stupid, you told Aro you had a 'crush' remember, well who is she?" He looked at the table, refusing to meet my eyes.

"There is no 'she' I was just messing with them." he glanced up, showing the guilt through his eyes.

"Ha.Ha.Ha now don't play stupid brother, it's not attractive." My hair was pulled back, but the flimsy band  was doing little, with hair from my messy bun slipping ever-so slightly into my face.

"See her. Her names Celia " he asked, pointing to a girl that I had never really noticed. She was really pretty, almost vampire pretty, but she was defiantly human. I could smell her from the table, a very sweat smell, like sugar.

She was a short, curvy girl, long black hair fell in ringlets around her round face, and green eyes peeked up from the thick book she was reading on the table in front of her.

It didn't take long for her red-licorice hair-dyed friend to notice. "oh my god," she whispered "look whose looking at you!" she lowly squealed. Celia looked up and quickly glances our way, I waved signalling her over. She looked at her friend who  nodded and almost pushed Celia out of the seat.

She walked over to us "Hi" she said "did you want to talk to me."

"not me," I confessed " my brother on the hand..." She looked at him and back at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked, to low for her to hear him.

"I think that I'm going to go wonder the halls until class starts, have fun you two." I smiled and then glanced over at the licorice-haired girl who looked enviously at Celia. Man I am so glad that I've never had a crush.

I was digging through my locker aimlessly, when I heard two guys talking. "Hey you hear where Danny's been?"

"No where is Danny-boy?"

"Apparently he's sick, or something it's been like a month." That's right, I had forgotten completely. I sent him a message saying that i was sorry he wasn't feeling well and we should hang out when he felt better, but haven't talked to him since.

After School I took my truck home, but Clark made plans With Celia and they took his 2011 Jeep Wrangler to the movies in the next town over. When I got home i decided it was necessary to call Danny.

"Hello." He answered.

"Danny how are you doing?"

"Decent how are you Clara?" he sounded nervous.

"Hey I was wondering when you were coming back to school, where have you been?"

"Around, I should be back in school on Monday actually, but Clara..." he faded away.

"What?" I asked.

"Just don't ask questions OK?" I sighed.

"Ask questions about what Da-"