Chapter Three: Never Love Again

Link started to travel across Hyrule, still keeping the promise that he would come back to Zelda. How could he forget?

On the other hand, Zelda remained at Hyrule Castle. She still knew, in her heart, that Link loved her and was going to return to her. Zelda went through her life as usual, doing her responsibilities, and being the Princess of Hyrule, in general.

It had been one month after Link left to travel Hyrule. Zelda was seated on her throne reading a book to pass the time.

"Your Highness," Someone shouted, "I have a message for you!"

Zelda looked up to see a man with a red hat, shorts, and a tank top enter the room. He bowed.

Zelda smiled, "Yes?"

"I'm sorry Princess," the mail man awnsered, "But I'm afraid I have brought you bad news."

Zelda sat up straighter, attempting to prepare herself for what it was. How bad could it be?

"The Hero, Link of Ordon, was sailing on Lake Hylia," The mail man explained. "I'm afraid his ship was attacked. There were no survivors."

Zelda blinked back tears, "Who did this?!"

"No one knows."

"Thank you for your time," Zelda quaked. "You're dismissed."

"Yes, Princess."

Zelda excused herself for the day and retired to her room. She didn't leave the comfort of her room for three days, grieving for Link, her beloved. In those three days she only ate and drank what would keep her heart pumping.

Although Zelda still remained kind, she considered herself that she could not obtain true love again. That day she swore she'd never love again.

Zelink: Princess Bride On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara