Chapter Six: The Plan Set In Action

Zelda spent two months dealing with the shadow of her "dead" lover. To sum it up it was terrible. The only bright side was that her people were still unharmed, often she would wonder if their safety would last for long.

Dark Link made Vaati (the Great Sorcerer of the Winds), a Count. He was almost as bad as Dark Link, in Zelda's opinion.

For refuge Zelda would often walk through the garden, trying to forget the fact that he was being forced to marry a madman. The marrige was three months away. The garden was one of the few freedoms she still was granted by Dark Link.

With all the things on her mind and all the stress, Zelda didn't expect someone was plotting to kill her.
____________________________________________________________________

Ghirahim looked down at the unsuspecting princess. Ghirahim and his two recruits were hidden in the shadows on top of a garden wall.

"I still don't like the idea of killing a girl," Cotom said in a tone of remorse. "Especially the Princess."

"Aren't Shiekahs supposed protect the Royal Family?" Ralo asked Cotom.

"Shut it," Ghirahim hissed quietly, "Or she'll hear us."
____________________________________________________________________

Zelda looked up at the wall. That's weird, Zelda thought, could of thought I heard something. She continued deeper into the garden, trying to ignore the feeling of another presence in the area.

She came to a halt when out of an explosion of diamonds a man with pale skin, purple eyeliner, and white shoulder length hair, appeared in front of her.

"What the--" Zelda trailed off.

He bowed, "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ghirahim, the servant of Ganondorf."

Zelda was about to run when her world turned black as a large Goron hit her in the head. Not fatally, but enough to make her pass out.

The plan was in action.