Chapter Eleven: Ralo

Ralo looked behind him to see the man in black was running across the hills towards them. Ghirahim followed his gaze and frowned.

"I really don't like this guy," Ghirahim grumbled. "Alright, new plan. You stay here, wait for the man in black and get rid of him once and for all. When you defeat him, come and catch up with us."

Ralo thought for a moment, "Where are you going?"

"I'll take the Princess and go from there, you got that," Ghirahim explained.

"Yeah."

Ghirahim started off along with Zelda, leaving Ralo all by himself. He never had liked to be alone, but it always seemed that it happened a lot.
____________________________________________________________________

From the start Ralo had always been big, even for Goron standards. As a child he had parents who loved him dearly, but also saw a great potential for him to sumo wrestle.

They took him all over Hyrule to fight the wrestling champions of the Provinces. He'd win every time...but he got booed everytime. The spectators of the matches thought he was a bully picking on the smaller people. Everyone thought because of his size that's what he was, but he'd truth was, he was possibly the sweetest creature you meet.

When Ralo was about 15 years of age, his parents died. He was beyond devastated. Ralo traveled back his home to Death Mountain, to live among his own kind. They accepted him, and they called him their brother.

He was happy for a while, but not all good things last. Whenever a human visited Death Mountain, they'd often tease Ralo about how "dumb" he was. That led him to a poor self esteem, and that led to what he was a part of right then.