Chapter Eighteen: Finding the Man in Black

A terrorizing scream of pain and anguish filled the air around Castle Town. Everyone put there hands over their ears, attempting to blot out the scream. Everyone except Cotom.

"I recognize that sound," he said after the sound died. "I made that sound when my father was killed right in front of my eyes."

"You mean a scream?" Ralo slowly lifted his large hands from his ears.

"Not just any scream, that belongs to the man in black. I'm sure of it," Cotom replied.

"I think it came from there," Ralo pointed to Hyrule Castle.

"Well then, let's go."

"What?!"

"It's not like we're going to get caught," Cotom assured.
____________________________________________________________________

Cotom snuck into the castle gardens, beckoning Ralo to follow. He tried to quiet his footsteps as he bounded across the grass after Cotom, who started to enter the castle.

After an hour trying to find there way through the castle, they still didn't find the man in black, but found themselves in the library. Cotom sighed, "Why would he be in the Castle anyways?"

Ralo was about to awnser when they heard footsteps coming down the hall way. Quickly they hid behind a bookshelf, and peeked out to see who was there.

What they saw truly terrorized them. He was tall, wearing strange armor and a pale blue tunic. His white eyes showed no emotion at all. In his grip, he held a large sword that had two blade intertwined.

"Thought I heard something down here," The strange figure thought out loud.

That's him! That's his voice! Cotom thought, but that wasn't the exact man I fought. Something happened to him. It mutated him.

Without warning Cotom took a thick book from the bookshelf, and without thinking he threw it straight at the man's head. Surprisingly it knocked the strong looking man out.

"Why did you do that?", Ralo questioned.

"Believe it or not, that's the man in black."