Chapter Twenty-two: Wedding Crasher

Thirty minutes until the wedding, thirty minutes to fight through hoards of monsters. Thirty more minutes Zelda had to be around Dark Link. It made Link's blood boil if he even thought about Dark Link.

"Are you guys ready to crash at wedding," Link asked Cotom and Ralo, through clenched teeth.

Ralo nodded, "Ready as we'll ever be."

After hearing that, Link walked up to the large double doors that separated them from the castle gardens. He started to push them open.

They started to enter the gardens, Cotom examined his surroundings, wondering if this castle would be just final resting place.

Link turned to his companions, "Vaati is probably where I'm heading, I think it's best to stick together."

"Where are we going," Cotom asked.

"The throne room."
____________________________________________________________________

Zelda studied her reflection, that stared back at her in the mirror. She wore a floor length white dress, and white gloves that went up to her elbows.

In less than an hour, Zelda would be married to a man she loathed. Someone who killed some one she loved, and still loved. Zelda believed that love could not be broken. Death is just a minor set back.

The door to her room slammed open, revealing a dark beast, "It's time, Princess."

Reluctantly, Zelda followed him out of her room, and to the throne room.
____________________________________________________________________

Link, Ralo, and Cotom fought there way to the throne room. Just through one more door, and there would be a large staircase leading to the throne room where the wedding was about to start.

Monster after monster, they fought fiercely thorough the hoards. But still they just kept coming.

"I think they really want to kill us," Ralo yelled over the battle cries of the bulbins.

Cotom ran his father's sword through a dark beast, "HA! No kidding."
____________________________________________________________________

Slowly, Zelda walked down the thrown room towards Dark Link, who was waiting with Vaati and a poe. Really?! Zelda thought, a poe is going to marry me to him?!

Dark Link's lips pulled into a wicked smile, with the bragging rights that he broke the Ice Queen. This extremely annoyed Zelda.

When she reached Dark Link, Zelda accepted his hand without a word and they turned towards the poe. The poe started the ceremony.

"Mawage," The poe started, clearly he didn't know how to pronounce his "r's", "Mawage is what bwings us here, to witness the love that ouw King shares fow the Pwincess of Hwyule."

Zelda resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Clearly he does not truly love me, She thought.

At that moment when the poe paused, everyone in the room started to notice the sound of screaming and yelling. Dark Link signaled for Vaati to deal with it. Vaati nodded, and dashed out of the room.