Chapter Nineteen: Renado, the Miracle Man

Ralo carried the mutated man in black on his back, as Cotom led the way into Kokariko Village. They were searching for the Shaman of the Village, Renado. Cotom believed that this man could cure the evil that now thrived in the man in black's body.

He knocked on the door of a large building. A man in red robes opened the door, "How may I help you?"

"We need to see the Shaman of this village, I think he's called Renado," Cotom said.

"I am Renado," The man replied.

Ralo called from behind Cotom, "Do you think you could heal our friend. He's sort of mutated by some kind of evil."

Renado ushered them in, "That's my specialty, let me take a look."

Ralo placed the man in black in the middle of the floor of the huge room.

"Oh goodness," Renado gasped, "I knew this man, what happened to him?!"

"You knew him?!" Cotom exclaimed, "Whats his name?"

"Link, the Hero of Twilight," Renado explained, "Now, it looks like he was exposed to a large amount of dark magic. I've seen worse, so I can help him."

"Thank you", Cotom and Ralo said in unison.
____________________________________________________________________

Two hours later:

Ralo and Cotom sat at a small table. Cotom noticed that Ralo kept nodding off, he didn't blame him. It was 2:41 in the morning when Cotom checked the clock, two hours since Renado started to heal Link.

He looked back to where Renado was working, "Is he doing okay?"

Renado looked back at Cotom, "Yes, actually now he just needs to wake up. I'm happy to say that Link is back to normal, take a look for yourself.

Cotom woke Ralo up and they approached a sleeping Link. "He looks like a blond grass hoper," Ralo laughed.

"He wears the tunic of the Hero," Renado stated.

"HEY!! WHAT'S HAPPENING, WHY ARE THEY HERE?! I'LL BEAT YOU BOTH AGAIN, COME AT ME BRO!!" Link was struggling to sit up. "RENADO, HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME?!! WHY?!"

"Calm down, Link," Renado told him. "These two are actually the reason why you aren't the Fierce Diety."

"That's what he was?" Cotom asked.

"I need to get to Hyrule Castle," Link got up and tried to walk, but stumbled.

"Hey," Cotom stood between Link and the door, "I need you to help me to avenge my father. You see a Sorcerer named Vaati--"

"VAATI?!" Link screamed, "HE MADE ME INTO THAT FEIRCE DEITY THING! Ugh, how do I have the strength to scream?"

Cotom stood in shock, "Ummm, I really don't know how to awnser that, but you have a bone to pick with Vaati? He's the one who slaughtered my father! Could you take me to him?"

"Hmmm," Link thought, "I suppose. Wait...do you know when the Princess is to get married?"

"Two weeks?" Ralo walked up to Link.

"Great," Link said, "That gives me a good amount of time to make a plan to crash the wedding, and kill Dark Link."

Renado started to walk towards the group, "Excuse me for interrupting, but you intend to kill Dark Link?"

"He's forcing Zelda to marry him, so of course I'm going to save her from that monster!" Link claimed.

"If I'm getting this right Princess Zelda, the one we tried to kill, is your girlfriend?!" Cotom asked.

Link nodded.

"Well, that's awkward," Renado said under his breath. "You are welcome to stay here until you're ready to go to Castle Town."

"Thank you," Ralo said politely.

Link cracked his knuckles, "Let's get to it!"