Chapter Twenty-one: Storming the Castle

The two weeks flew by. Link, Cotom, and Ralo, finally developed some what of a plan a plan to storm the castle. The day of the wedding they left a Kokariko Village at the break of dawn.

Renado watched them sattle up, "Have a good time storming the castle!"

Link smiled a sly smile, "Oh, we will."

Ralo sat upon a strong, sturdy horse, "Are you sure I won't fall off?"

"Yes, just hold on to the reins," Cotom replied.

Link kicked Epona's side, and started to race foward, with that, Cotom and Ralo followed.
____________________________________________________________________

Zelda sat in one of the many sitting rooms of the castle.

It was nine hours away from the wedding that Zelda was dreading. So many questions flooded her brain: Will she say "I do", or "I don't", how will this affect her people...What did that dream with Ganondorf mean?

She ran her fingers through her hair and moaned, "Holy golden Triforces. What have I gotten into?!"

"What have you gotten into?" Dark Link emerged from the shadows. "I'd say this would be the greatest day of your life!"

"I'd say, that you need to stop sneaking up on me," Zelda scoffed. "And are you kidding me?! I'm pretty sure you're the only one that will enjoy today. I have no say in this."

Dark Link smirked, "Now, if I remember right, I got you to accept my proposal--"

"By force," Zelda snapped, "And I tried to fight back. I knew you wouldn't harm my people, because why have a kingdom with no one to rule? All you want is power."

"You're smart, I'll admit that," Dark Link took the seat across from Zelda.

"You don't say?" Zelda said in a sarcastic tone. She got up from her chair and left the room.
____________________________________________________________________

Link, Ralo, and Cotom stood outside the walls of Castle Town."Are you ready for this?" Link asked his two new friends.

They nodded, with that they sprinted into Castle Town. Link pulled a cloak on himself and yanked the hood over his head. They attempted to blend in as they approached the Gates of the Hyrule Castle, which was now guarded by two bulbins.

Cotom pulled out a little pouch. Being a Shiekah, he was educated in the ways of magic. What was in the pouch was how they'd get into the walls of the castle. Link nodded and Cotom threw the pouch at the ground.

Smoke swirled around them and they appeared on a little bridge that separated the gates being guarded by the bulbins, and the walls that separated them from Hyrule Castle.

"How long do we have until the wedding?" Link said urgently.

Ralo thought for a moment, "Let's see...about three more hours."

"Tell the Time to hurry it's butt up," Link said under his breath.

"Wasn't your ancestor the Hero of Time?", Cotom asked Link.

"Sort of. Zelda and I keep getting reincarnated... So it really took six hours to get here from Kokariko Village?"

"Yeah, time does fly."