Chapter 2: The Lonely Celebrity

Authors Note:

Yay! Next chater! This ones a little short and I apologise for that. And I hate for wiring got his about Patrick. I'm a terrible human being but it's gotta be done! It's the plot line for MA fanfic!!!! Enjoy!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: The Lonely Celebrity

(Patrick Stump | Third Person)

*Flashback*

Patrick opened the door, walking in and closing it behind him. He'd just got back from the studio and he was exhausted but he wanted to tell his fiancé and just talk to her. Elisa was just one of those people who would listen to your talk; and Patrick loved her because of that. That was just one of the many reasons.

"Elisa?" Patrick called while quickly setting his car keys down.

He began to walk through the house, looking for his fiancé. He first headed over to the kitchen. There was a bottle of wine and a glass out but no Elisa. He frowned and called her name again

"Elisa, you home?" He called out.

He walked into the large living room and didn't find her there either. The frown became bigger but he looked up when he heard a creak upstairs. He quickly moved frm the living room and ran up the stairs.

He grinned as he heard her in their bedroom. He opened the door, ready to greet her - when he froze. Elisa looked over at the door and spotted him and her eyes widened in horror. She pushed herself away from the man in the bed next to her.

"Patrick! It's...it's not what you think! She said, shocked to find him home.

Patrick couldn't do anything but stare in shock at Elisa and the man next to her, who was quickly buttoning up his pants. Patrick's green eyes moved from the man to Elisa; they were full of pain and confusion.

"Why?" He whispered.

Suddenly, he found Elisa pulling himself off of the man, who's face was now red and bloody. Patrick moved away from the man and stared down at his bloody knuckles, shocked at his own actions. Backing away, he looked up at Elisa one more time; this time, his eyes were not only filled with pain and confusion but anger as well.

"It's over." He said simply.

Then Patrick left the bedroom and stormed down the stairs, grabbing his keys and phone and slamming the door closed behind him. As he got into his car, Patrick felt his hands shaking and the pain in his knuckles finally settled in.

Patrick then realised, he had no idea where he was going to go. Then he remembered that the closest of the three people he trusted (aside from Elisa) was Pete. Pete was in Chicago for a while on a visit and was staying in a nearby hotel; Andy was at home in Wisconsin and Joe was visiting his girlfriends parents for the weekend.

With tears in his eyes, Patrick began to drive away from the place he used to call home and headed to Pete's hotel. He soon got there and knocked on the door. Pete soon opened his door and looked at Patrick confused to why he was there but he frowned as he saw his bloody knuckles and the tears in his eyes.

"Patrick...?" Pete asked gently.

"She slept with another man." Patrick said, his voice suddenly very quiet. "Elisa cheated on me."

Pete's eyes widened and he led Patrick into his hotel room and quickly sat him down and comforted his friend who had now irrupted into tears. Pete gave Patrick a friendly hug as Patrick couldn't help but cry; letting out all of his pain, anger, frustration, confusion... Patrick was slightly embarrassed that he was crying like a baby but he knew Pete would understand.