Chapter 12: A Miracle

Authors note:

Yay! Next chapter! Took long enough! XD

So Sorry guys! I had an entire week of mock exams last week and i had a little trouble writing the last bit of this chapter. Sorry if it seems crappy but that's the best I can do. ^^;

Also, thanks guys for over 1,400 reads! That incredible! Thanks guys! Love ya! XD

I don't own fall out boy :'( I only own my oc Audrey and her friends, her dog and her family.

Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: A Miracle

(Patrick Stump | Third Person)

"Okay, bye Joe." Patrick said as he hung up and put his phone down.

They had just finished talking about some tour stuff; there was only a couple of weeks left till they went on a small US tour and they were just planning some of the last minute details.

Patrick opened up his texts on his phone and looked at some of the last ones he'd sent out; Pete, Joe, Andy, Brendon Urie, their producer, Audrey...

He hadn't spoken to Audrey in a while. It had been two weeks since they had given out to dinner. They had talked regularly for a while but as the days went on, Audrey's texts had grown less frequent until they gradually stopped a couple days ago.

Patrick was slightly worried. He wasn't sure if it was some thing he had done or there was something going on with Audrey. He had wanted to go over and see if everything was okay but Patrick had been so busy with organising the Fall Out Boy Tour with the others that he just didn't have time to.

Patrick sighed and looked at the time; it was two in the afternoon. He quickly put on some shoes and grabbed his wallet and car keys. He needed to go and get some coffee.

******************************

Patrick was soon able to find a parking spot and soon headed into Starbucks. He walked up at the till and the girl behind it looked up at him. She frowned and then smiled. Patrick thought he recognised her but he just couldn't put his finger on it.

"Patrick?" She said.

"Yes?" He asked.

"You probably don't remember me, I'm Gwen; Audrey's friend." The Japanese girl smiled at him.

"Oh yeah!" Patrick said remembering. "Sorry, I've been having a busy day."

"It's fine." Gwen laughed lightly. "So what can I get you?"

"I'll have an iced latte." Patrick replied with a grin.

"Coming right up."

Gwen quickly began to make Patricks order. As Starbucks was literally empty, the other worker was on a break and Gwen was still able to talk to Patrick while she worked.

"Hey Gwen?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah?" Gwen quickly looked up.

"Is Audrey alright? She hasn't answered any of my texts the last couple days." Patrick said.

Gwen sighed. "She even stopped speaking to you? Jesus..."

"Gwen, what's going on?" Patrick asked worriedly.

"She's really stressed out trying to find a job. She struggling to pay for her apartment and now her dog has hip dysphasia and shes got to pay for his meds. But she won't let anyone help her." Gwen said. "She's kind of a stubborn bitch like that."