Chapter 19: I need to Run Dry...

Authors note:

Hello friends! Sorry it's been so long but schools just ended for 6 weeks so I'll have time to write now!

Thank you so much for 20k reads on this fanfic that is really unbelievable, and I can't believe so many of you like my crappy writing.

Also I've been listening to Soul Punk a lots lately and the song 'Run Dry' really fuelled me to write this chapter and I also apologise in advance for what happens I know my friend Chloe will kill me (but not as much as what I did to Monty - also sorry bout that too).

I do not own fall out boy but I wish I did but I do own my oc Audrey and her friends.

Enjoy!

Also thanks Pete.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19: Thoughts are bad for the mind

(Audrey Collins | Third Person)

"Come on Penny!" Audrey called out as she grabbed her shoes and quickly slipped them on.

Audrey then grabbed the little leash for the little dog and grinned as she heard the tiny scampering of paws across the wooden floor of Patrick's home. Coming round the corner was the small Pomeranian who ran around Audrey, barking excitedly.

Audrey laughed and bent down and put the leash on Penny's collar before standing back up and opening the door.

Soon, they were walking down the street, Audrey had her headphones in and Penny was walking along happily.

As they headed towards the park, Audrey bumped into someone.

"Oh god, I'm sorry-Jon?!" She laughed.

"Hey there Collins." Jon grinned at her. "Who's this?" He asked bending to stroke penny.

Penny idly let him stroke her once before moving away.

"This is Patrick's dog Penny." Audrey replied.

"Cool." Jon said after a moment. "Oh hey, you wanna hang out this Friday? It'll be you, Alex and me."

"If Alex is going then hell yeah!" Audrey grinned. "But what's the occasion?"

"I'm moving up to New York Sunday." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Really? Well sure, I'll be there Friday. A little goodbye party." Audrey smiled.

"Great. Ill text you where and the time." Jon grinned and winked as a joke before heading off home from his jog.

Audrey walked round the park a little bit more with Penny, watched her run around and play with some other little dog before heading home as well. It was getting to two in the afternoon so Patrick should be up by now.

"Audie?" Patrick called out from the kitchen as Audrey closed the door behind her when she got home.

"Yeah, it's me!" Audrey grinned as she took off Penny's leash and let her fun through the house.

She let out a bark as she scampered towards the kitchen and Audrey grinned as she heard Patrick laugh.

"Hey there pretty girl!" Audrey heard Patrick say and then Penny let out more excited barks.

Audrey walked into the kitchen where Patrick was still standing in his pyjamas with messy hair but was cradling his little dog who was trying to lick his face. He looked up and saw Audrey and grinned.

"Morning." He smiled.

"It's the afternoon." Audrey replied as she took her shoes off quickly, smirking ver so slightly.