Chapter 4: Hey There Stranger

• इन्हें समर्पित: I-am-Shmoo

Authors note:

And here is chapter 4!! I hope you guys like it!!!!! I don't own fall out boy :'( only my characters :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Hey there stranger

(Audrey Collins | First Person)

I woke up to my iPhone on my bed side table buzzing away due to it being on vibrate. I groaned and sat up and grabbed it. I answered the call and held it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, Ms Collins, were just phoning to let you know that your car is now repaired. If you could pick it up soon, that could help us out." A man said.

"Really?" I said happily. "I'll be over soon!"

"Thank you." The man said and hung up.

I quickly got dressed. I grabbed a dark blue tank top and quickly out that along with a pair of denim shorts. I grabbed my converse and quickly out those on. I put on some deodorant and went and brushed my teeth.

I then grabbed my blue hair brush and quickly brushed my hair and tied it up into a long brown plait that hung over my shoulder. I put on a little bit of mascara but that was it.

I walked out into the living room and jumped back in shock as I spotted someone sleeping on my sofa. I slowly walked backwards with my hand over my mouth and leant up against the wall. Why was there a man on my sofa?

Then...everything came back to me. Girls night, walking home and finding a drunk stranger in an alley way and then decided to take him home. I slapped my forehead with my hand and then peeked out from behind the hallway door way. He was still asleep; could I sneak out?

Suddenly, Monty yawned and got up. He began to trot over to me but stopped when he spotted the man on the sofa. Oh god no... Please no!

"Monty!" I whispered. "Come here! Now!"

Monty stopped and looked at me, his fluffy fur blocking his eyes sight partially. He stood there, tongue hanging out and his tail wagging.

"Now!" I repeated.

Monty stared at me and then looked back at the man. He looked at me one more time before he carried on walking towards the man.

"No, Monty! No!" I hissed.

I froze as I watched Monty give the sleeping man a 'kiss'. The man simply rolled over and groaned. I let out the breath I was holding and glared at the Old English Sheepdog that was now sitting in front of me happily.

"You are a little shit, you now that?" I said to Monty and he simply blinked.

At least, I think he did; you can't really tell due all of the fluffy fur... Now that I knew that the man wouldn't wake up for a while, I quickly grabbed my phone and keys and left. The garage wasn't that faraway. It only took two bus stops. It was quarter past ten when I first woke up and by the time I got to the garage it was 11:12am. Thank you traffic of Chicago!

I soon arrived at the garage and a man walked up to me.

"Audrey Collins?" He asked.

"That's me!" I said.

"We spoke on the phones, I'm Matt; follow me and we'll take you to your car." Matt said and led me through the garage.

Walking past different cars, I soon spotted mine. I let out a happy cheer as I walked towards my red Mustang with black racing stripes. It looked great! Like brand new!

Definitely Unexpectedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें