Chapter 7: Don't You Dare Fangirl On Me!!

Authors note:

Yay! New chapter on Boxing Day! XD hopefully chapter 8 will also be up today! I hope you guys enjoy!!

I don't own fall out boy :'( but I do own my oc and her friends and Monty the dog.

Enjoy!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7: Don't You Dare Fangirl On Me!!

(Audrey Collins | First Person)

"Hi?" I tried out.

Eden, Rose and Gwen just sat there unamused. I gulped and slowly put my bag down and slowly walked towards them. They just looked at me... Silent....

"Hello?" I tried getting them to speak again.

"So where have you been then?" Eden asked, an eye brow raised.

"I was out-" I began to say before Rose interrupted me.

"Was it so important to forget your friends?" She asked.

"Rose-" I began to say.

"You could have at least texted us!" Eden said.

"I-"

"Okay, I think that's enough." Gwen said and grinned at the others.

The others stared at I and then burst out laughing. I frowned but then realised they had been messing with her.

"You bitches, I was feeling really guilty!" I said and clicked up a cushion off of the sofa and threw it at them.

"We couldn't help it!" Eden lighted and ducked about of the pillows way, letting it hit Rose in the face.

"Hey!" Rose said and glared at them before grabbing a pillow herself, ready for battle.

Monty let out an excited bark and ran towards them. I quickly stopped and looked at the others.

"He'll rip the pillows up." I said and they put the pillows down.

"So... Who is he?" Eden asked casually, examining her black painted nails.

"Who's who?" I asked as I went back to the door and took off my shoes, leaving them there.

"Don't play dumb with us." Gwen said, pushing her long hair out of the way of her face.

"It's obvious you were out with a guy!" Rose said. "Tell us who he is!"

"I don't have to tell you shit." I said jokingly as I sat down next to Eden.

"Oh yes you do." Eden said simply.

"I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you." I tried out.

"Okay then." Gwen said and grinned.

"You're never going to give up are you?" I asked.

"Nope." They all said.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Audrey said.

"Oh you are not going back to that bullshit story of Patrick Stump are you?" Rose asked. "You never met him!"

"You know what; I was out with him. Hanging out as friends and I don't give shit if you don't believe me." I said.

"Fine; if you don't want to tell us, don't tell us but can we just watch a film now?" Gwen asked.

"Okay then." I said and got up to make some popcorn.