Chapter 16: Me and You...

Authors note:

IM BAAAAAACCCKKKKK!!!

Sorry guys but wiring this cheater took forever!! I literally have loads of exams coming up (starting in less than two days - welp) but I managed to finally finish this one for you lot. ;)

And on another note, 10K you guys?!? Your fucking mental but I love ya :D so to celebrate all of those reads, there's something a little special in the end of this for ya. I hope you like it *hides*.

And another note, RUBY TROHMAN IS THE CUTEST BABY EVER LIKE OH MY GOD!!! XD

AND I saw panic! At the disco last night with my friends XD it was amazing seeing Brendon urie in all his mighty glory XD

Anyway, I don't own fall out boy (*sighs* if only...) but I do own my character Audrey Collins, her friends, her dog and her family.

ENJOY!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16: Me and You...

(Patrick Stump | Third Person)

----*FlashBack*----

"So when are you gonna ask her out?" Joe asked suddenly.

"What?" Patrick said looking up.

"Audrey. When are you going to finally ask her out?" Joe repeated.

"Technically, he's already gone out to dinner with her!" Andy called out from behind his drum kit.

Pete laughed as he picked up his bass while Patrick just rolled his eyes. They were at the venue in Salt Lake and were at sound check while Audrey had gone to visit her mother and Meagan had gone to look around.

"Dude, seriously though; just ask her out!" Pete said.

"It's obvious that you like her and she likes you." Andy said.

"You've just got to kiss the girl..." Pete sang in a terrible impression of Sebastian from The Little Mermaid.

Patrick laughed and went to get his phone so he could start a couple warm ups but then he realised he'd left it on the bus. Patrick quickly excused himself and began to head back to the bus to quickly get it.

It was beginning to annoy him that Joe and and Andy and Pete kept pestering him about himself and Audrey. He liked her but he didn't know if she liked him back.

And to be honest he was too scared to ask her. Sure, he had taken her to dinner but he had used that silly bet as an excuse. They were only friends; and that was most likely all they would ever be.

But he was scared to asked her because of what had happened with... Elisa. Patrick had never been a confident man in any thing really. Like with the band, he may have been the singer but he didn't care about the fame really; he cared about making music for people to enjoy.

He had also never been the skinniest or the most good looking and girls didn't really go for him as much as the went for Pete. But his relationship had been a long and great one with Elisa; he was going to marry that woman.

But he didn't know what had gone wrong in that relationship; or what he had done wrong... With the blow in their relationship and the sudden break up, it affected his self esteem badly.

He never do have a good self esteem but it kind of improved after he lost some weight and did Soul Punk but he felt even better after the hiatus ended.

But he was scared now. He didn't know if he could do it. He didn't know if he could go through a bad relationship again. He didn't know if he could do it. He really liked Audrey and she had helped him get over Elisa and he didn't know if he could lose her.