Chapter 5: Believers Never Die

Authors Note:

Next chater!!! Woo!!! I only own my characters; not fall out boy :'(

Enjoy!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Believers Never Die

(Audrey Collins | First Person)

"Audrey! Take this to the man sitting in the corner!" Jake said to me, passing a cup of coffee.

I gave him a sarcastic salute and took it to give it to the customer sitting in the corner of Starbucks like Jake had asked me to. Asked? Pfft... More like ordered! I was so close in getting ready to kill that son a bitch. I was just not having a great day.

I woke up late this morning and while getting ready, not only did I stub my toe but I also fell over Monty and got to know the floor; and when I got to work, Jake was immediately in my face telling me how I was almost late and how next time he would have to fire me! No offence Jake - but I really down give a shit on what you think!

I looked at the coffee in my hands and passed it over to the man who was sitting in the corner of Starbucks with a fake smile on my face. He smiled and took it. I walked back and behind the counter and began to take other people's orders and told Eden what drinks to make.

Eden nodded as she took the orders off of me and began to brew al different sorts of coffee. I have no idea why people want hot coffee right now - it's the middle of summer!! So far, this is the hottest day of summer!! Why don't you people want iced coffee or something? It's so much more easier to make!!

As the lines sided down during midday and there was hardly anybody inside StarBucks, Eden and I were able to relax a little bit. I sighed and took my hair out of its bun and ran a hand through it before tying it back up in a ponytail.

My hair look terrible. My roots were beginning to show and I needed to dye my hair again. I loved my brown hair but it was unfortunately not my natural colour; I had been born with dirty blonde hair that looked like it had some hints of brown but that was it. My older brother Jason was lucky that he was born with brown hair.

I sighed as I thought of Jason. Jason had lived in my apartment with me for a couple of years before he got a job offer in New York. That was two years ago. I'd only ever been able to see him at Christmas when he came home to see our mother and myself.

Maybe if I ever get a better job, I could maybe have a chance to visit Jason in New York... Just maybe.

Eden pulled out her headphones form her apron pocket and put one into her ear while putting her music on shuffle.

"What you listening to?" I asked, wiping down the counter with a cloth.

"Well, I was just listening to Skrillex," Eden said and then smirked. "But that song ended and now Fall Out Boy is playing."

I rolled my eyes at Eden's smirking look. It wasn't just Eden who mocked me but it was Rose and Gwen as well. I had decided to tell them about my run in with 'Patrick Stump' after we had watched that film The Worlds End. Needless to say - they didn't believe me; and they have been joking and mocking me about it since I told them.

That was two weeks ago now. Two bloody weeks AGO. They didn't believe me and now I had to suffer their mocking. At Eden's comment I just stuck my middle finger up at her. Eden laughed and pulled out her headphones.

"Ah, come on Audrey!" She said. "It's only a joke."

"A joke that'll never go away." I muttered.