Chapter 14: Wanderer

Authors note:

Hello people! Next chapter here!! Woo hoo!!

Thank you so much for 4,000 reads! It's awesome! :)

Also, I see fall out boy at Wembley Arena in five days so that's awesome too!! :D

But I've hurt my back is that's not awesome :(

But Patrick Stump replied to my tweet the other day so that was SUPER AWESOME!!! And the funny thing is that he replied with 'definitely' and I could only think of the title of this fanfic XD

Anyways, I do not own fall out boy :'( I only own my oc Audrey, her friends, her dog and her family.

ENJOY!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14: Wanderer

(Patrick Stump | First Person)

I woke up surprisingly early the following morning. Early to me is like eleven. The guys are all used to me sleeping in till almost three in the afternoon. They're know I'm a night owl; I usually stay up till two or three in the morning... Usually.

But I woke up early today - before midday actually and I saw Pete and Joe sitting on the sofa while Andy sat at the small breakfast booth.

"Where's Audrey?" I asked as I staggered out of my bunk and sat down next to Joe, putting on my glasses.

"Doing your job of sleeping." Joe frowned. "Why the fuck are you up at this time?"

I shrugged. "I have no clue."

"Waffles?" Andy asked and I grinned.

I had managed to stay vegan/vegetarian for about nine months now and Andy like to refer to me as his Padawan sometimes. Soon I was sitting opposite him in the booth, shovelling vegan waffles into my mouth. Then there was a knock on the bus door.

"Is that Marcus?" Joe asked.

Pete jumped up and opened the door and I saw his face lit up. A tall slender woman with long highlighted hair walked in holding a blonde curly haired five year olds hand.

"Nope, the girlfriend." Meagan said jokingly.

"So Marcus?" Joe grinned back.

"Shut up Joe!" Meagan laughed.

"Hey." Pete grinned at Meagan, quickly kissing her cheek and then bending down to pick up Bronx who was grinning at his dad. "Hey buddy!"

"Hey guys." Meagan grinned at us.

We all chorused a hello. After Pete put Bronx down he ran over and greeted Joe first as he was playing a video game on the TV already. While Andy went to go and shower, Meagan sat down in the booth opposite me with Pete.

"How's things been Meagan?" I asked.

"Great actually, how are you Patrick?" She asked and I could see a small flicker of worry in her eyes and I immediately knew what she was referring to.

"I'm okay." I said and forced a smile.

"He's actually got a lady friend now." Pete said and smirked and I choked on a mouthful of waffle.

"Who Audrey?" Joe asked, eyes still glued to the TV.

Andy exited the bathroom and sat next to Joe, high giving Bronx.

"That actually sounds like a great idea." Andy said.

"How come we didn't think of that sooner?" Joe said, clicking away at his controller hastily.