Epilogue: Thnks Fr The Mmrs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue: Thnks Fr The Mmrs

(Audrey Collins | Third Person)

"Patrick... We gotta get up..." Audrey mumbled shaking Patricks shoulder.

"I don't wanna..." Patrick grumbled and rolled over and hid his face in his pillow.

"Patrick! I will go and get Juno!" Audrey warned.

"Five more minutes?" Patrick bargained.

"Juno!" Audrey called out.

"I'm up! I'm up!" Patrick whined and sat up with his hair all over the place.

Audrey couldn't help but giggle and kiss his forehead before getting up and wrapping her dressing gown around her self and walking into the kitchen.

"Hey puppy." Audrey smiled down at the small corgi jumping up and down and spinning round her legs.

Audrey picked Juno up and kissed the top of her head before putting the puppy down and pointing up stairs and smiled as Juno ran up the stairs, quickly followed by Penny after the 'princess' finally got up and out of her bed and she laughed as she heard Patrick groan as loud yips could be heard.

Juno was a Christmas present Patrick had got her after they got back together. Having a dog back in her life helped her and definitely having Patrick with her was amazing.

She still remembered being woken up on Christmas morning and seeing the small fuzzy puppy curled up beside her and Patrick behind the puppy smiling over at her sheepishly.

It had definitely been a good Christmas.

A lot had happened since they both got back together. Audrey was able to see Marie and Meagan again to discover that Marie was pregnant and in April 2014 gave birth to an adorable baby girl called Ruby.

It was also during that time that Meagan and Pete announced that they were expecting a baby as well.

Then during the summer of 2014, the band went on tour once again to do Monumentour with Paramore and New Politics - who they toured Europe with at the beginning of the year and Audrey loved going on that trip.

During June, Audrey and Patrick celebrated their one year anniversary by having Audrey move in with Patrick. Which Gwen was a little sad about but at the same time she was kind of happy because she and her ex Jesse had got back together.

Audrey still worked at the comic book shop with Alex happily which led to another amusing moment. Once going for lunch, Alex and Audrey went to the Indian restaurant Patrick had taken Audrey on their first date. They were served by Baljeet and him and Alex kind if hit it off...

Just at the end of Monumentour, Meagan delivered a baby boy which was then named Saint Lazslo Wentz in late August 2014.

Audrey jumped up as a pair of arms slid around her waist and Patrick rested his head on her shoulder.

"Day dreaming?" He chuckled. "Now remind me, why are we up again?"

"Don't act like you forgot you goof." Audrey laughed. "It's Laz's birthday."

"Oh yeah." Patrick said sarcastically and grinned but pouted at Audrey swatted him round the head gently.

"C'mon, lets get ready." Audrey said getting up after Patrick placed a kiss on her shoulder.

Once done getting ready, the two (four after Juno started whining so Patrick picked her up and put her on the back seat and then got Penny because "that wouldn't be fair" as he had argued) drove over to Pete's Chicago house where they were staying for Lazlo's birthday.

Once there, Audrey quickly put Juno and Penny on their leads while Patrick picked duo the blue wrapped present and knock on the door.

"Hey! You finally made it!" Pete grinned.

"We the last ones?" Audrey laughed as Pete nodded.

Once inside, Patrick put the present down next to some of the others that were inside. They then walked out into the garden where Pete quickly returned to the BBQ.

Andy was running around playing with Bronx while Andy's girlfriend chatted among other people. Marie was chatting with Meagan who sitting down and cradling the birthday boy who was babbling quietly and holding onto his mothers hand.

Joe was holding onto both of Ruby's hands as he walked hung over behind her and helped her walk around the garden, smiling down at his curly haired daughter happily.

Audrey smiled at all of the people in and outside of the house that she knew and had become her family. Audrey was happy with her life and how it turned out, yes it was little unexpected but was definitely unexpected was how she met Patrick but to be honest, she wouldn't have had it any other way.

"I can't believe those two are one already." Patrick said after they had been sitting cuddled up on the sofa watching a few movies after that days event; Patrick was running his hand gently through Audrey's still dirty blonde hair but it was now growing out and just reaching her shoulders.

"Yeah..." Audrey sighed happily as she rested her head on Patricks chest.

"Kinda makes me wish we had one of our own running around the place." Patrick sighed happily.

"I would love that." Audrey smiled and quickly leant up placed a quick kiss to Patricks lips which he quickly kissed back before she rested her head back on his chest happily. "But how about we wait till after the wedding." She chuckled and looked down at the silver engagement ring on her finger, admiring it happily.

Patrick had proposed back in June on their 2nd year anniversary and even though he was quite nervous and fumbled around with the ring, Audrey said yes a million times.

Patrick laughed. "Okay then. Doesn't mean we can't practise?"

"Patrick..." Audrey warned but chuckled at the same time.

"Hey Audrey?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you, always remember that right?"l,

"I know Patrick. I love you too; and don't you forget it!"

"Not a chance..."

The End...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :)

That's it. The end. (This was a time skip to mid 2015 btw). 3 chapters in 3 days huh? Shame it's the last.

I don't know if ill be writing a sequel.

But I have my Pete Wentz fanfiction to work on and I have another fall out boy one on my mibba account: Flickering Lights. And my friend Alex and I's 5sos one : without you I'm a lost boy.

^^ So please go check all of those out ^^

But thank you all so so much for the support on this fanfiction :) I've never actually found the will power to finish one properly and I'm really glad I did this.

I started this fanfic sometime during December 2013 I think and now on Wednesday 27th August 2014, I've finished the story of Audrey Collins and Patrick Stump.

And it's funny to think during roughly the eight months I've worked on this (probably complete wrong but I'm no good at math - and besides the dollar is doowwwnnn) that this story has over 32,600 reads and 863 votes.

I love you guys all so much and I hope you stick around to read my other fanfictions.

But overall, this is TheOnlyBurningCandle saying thank you and goodbye :)

X