Chapter 18: Sad times come...

Authors note:

Fucking hell guys I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating but I have had exams ;-; I've just finished them all so hopefully I can out my lazy ass into gear and write some more.

Also, If you didn't know, I've started a Pete Wentz fanfiction called With You, I'm A Beautiful Mess. There's already two chapters up and I'm gonna finish the 3rd one after I've put this up so go check that out :D

Also thanks to a-marxthine for my new cover. What do you guys think of it? ;)

I do not own fall out boy but I do own my character Audrey and her friends and her dog Monty.

Oh yeah, also, please don't cry Chloe I know you said you'd cry but please don't. XD

Enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: Sad times come

(Audrey Collins | First Person)

I sniffed as Patrick opened the door to his house and let us in. We both took off our shoes and he went into the kitchen to make us a hot drink while I went into the living room and sat down on the sofa and hugged my knees. However, I stopped when Penny came running in and jumped onto the sofa next to me, panting softly and looking up at me expectingly.

I changed my position so I was sitting crossed legged instead and Penny hopped into my lap and licked my hand. I picked her up and hugged her close, closing my eyes.

The vet put Monty down. He was too weak and in so much pain because of his back legs and it was the only kind thing to do.

As I live in an apartment, I don't have a back hard to bury Monty so I had him cremated and I spreaded his ashes over the park I always took him to.

Patrick came walking into the living room holding two cups; coffee for me and read for him. He put them down on the coffee table before he sat down next to me. I put Penny down on the floor and moved closer to Patrick.

Patrick wrapped his arms around me and held me close, while I rested my head on his chest tiredly. I was exhausted. I had literally cried until I couldn't cry until I couldn't cry any more. I could tell I looked a mess. Crazy, scruffy hair... Red, puffy eyes...

But that was something I loved about Patrick. He didn't care about what a person looked like; he cared about the personality and character of someone.

"Can I stay here for the night...?" I asked quietly.

I felt Patrick nod and smile down at me.

"Of course."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Audrey Collins | Third Person)

It had been about a month since Monty had passed away and Audrey had gotten better but she still missed her scruffy, fluffy sheepdog. But she spent a lot of time with Penny and the little Pomeranian was okay with that.

Patrick and hers relationship was going well, surprising some people that knew Audrey due to the long distance sometimes. Like right now, Patrick and the others were travelling around playing shows almost everywhere before they had another couple months off before they had their Save Rock and Roll Tour with Panic! At The Disco and Twenty One Pilots.

Sure Fall Out Boy had just done a small tour with Panic! Already but this was their actual proper tour that had had loads of planning and production gone into it. Oh, and Pete had been planning pranks.