Chapter 8: Films, Games and Pizza for the Vegan

Authors note:

Yay! Another chapter up so soon!! Woooo!!!! I hole you guys enjoy!!

I don't own fall out boy :'( but I so own my character, her friends and her dog Monty.

Enjoy!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8: Films, Games and Pizza for the Vegan

(Pete Wentz | First Person)

"Bye." I said and hung up.

I sighed in relief. Hopefully Audrey could cheer Patrick up; they see,ed to have a great time when they hung out and from last weeks experience with first meeting Audrey, Andy, Joe and I could tell that she was a great girl!

I quickly exited the bathroom and want back downstairs. I walked last Patricks small studio and I saw him in there, quietly strumming away on his guitar. I sighed and shook my head walking past and back into the living room.

I knew it was still a little tough for Patrick to deal with but he'd had to get over her sometime. He had to move on or he'd never be happy. Lets just hope that Audie could help a little.

Walking back into the living room, Andy looked up and Joe turned off his phone - pausing his game of Candy Crush.

"Audrey's coming some item just after two." I said.

They both nodded.

"That's good; Audrey's fun." Joe said.

"She'll cheer up Patrick." Andy said.

I nodded and sat down next to them, turning on the TV.

(Audrey Collins | Third Person)

After Audrey finished her conversation with Pete, they quickly got back to work and even though it felt like ages, Audrey's shift soon ended. Saying goodbye to Eden, Audrey quickly got into her car and drove home.

When getting there, Audrey quickly greeted Monty and then went to change her shirt; she hated the green polo. Soon Audrey found a shirt with a Marvel design on it. Happy with it, Audrey put it on and then went to the living room.

Going to a cupboard, Audrey opened it and stared down at the DVD's and games within it. Audrey soon chose some and then put them into her messenger bag. Audrey then went to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks and also stuffing those into her bag.

"I'll see you later buddy." Audrey said to Monty and left. .

While leaving the building, Audrey texted Pete.

Audrey: I'm on my way :)

Pete: Woo!!

Audrey laughed at the bassist's reply and climbed into her car, placing the messenger bag on the passenger seat. Starting the car up, Audrey began to drive towards Patrick's house.

************************

(Audrey Collins | First Person)

I walked up to the front door, clutching onto my messenger bag as I knocked on the door. Waiting a couple of seconds, Joe opened up.

"Audrey!" He said happily.

"Joe!" I replied in the same happy tone. "I coming bearing gifts of films and games!"

"Yay!" Andy said from the other room, walking toward Joe and I.

"Hey Andy." I grinned.

Andy nodded and smiled. Pete came walking down the stairs and grinned but didn't see the shoe at the bottom of the stairs. I winced as he tripped and fell onto the floor, swearing as he did so.