Chapter 10: There's Your Reason

Authors Note:

Yay! New chapter!!! Woo!!! And guys, that you so much! Just over 400 reads!! That's amazing!!! I tired to get this out yesterday but... Homework was a bitch. XD

I don't own fall out boy :'( but I do now my character, her friends and her dog Monty! :)

Enjoy!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: There's Your Reason

(Pete Wentz | First Person)

"Ugh, I need coffee." I groaned as I walked down the street towards the nearest Starbucks.

"I need sleep." Joe said walking along next to me, shades on.

"So, you're heading back tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah; you?" Joe replied.

"Tonight." I sighed.

"And Andy left this morning." Joe said.

"Yup."

We'd stayed with Patrick while he was on the rebound almost just over a month ago since Elisa cheated on him. But, we had our own lives to go back to. Joe had Marie, Andy had his other nerdy friends and I had my girlfriend Meagan and my son Bronx.

This was one of the longest times I'd been away from Bronx and Meagan and I really wanted to head back. I knew Patrick would still feel lonely in that house all alone but he had luckily found Audrey to keep him company.

Well, she found him...In an Alley...Drunk.... Oh well; details don't really matter. But he was happy when he was hanging out with Audrey. We was a great girl. She was like one of the glass-half-full kind of people; kind and friendly. She's kind of nerdy like Andy, loves to have a laugh and even I had to admit she was quite pretty. But I have my Meagan!

Patrick would be fine as long as Audrey would be there. Joe and I carried on walking down the street towards Starbucks with him not really bothered about the coffee but myself dying for it. Oh coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee...!!!

We turned the corner to see a couple of people standing outside of Starbucks but not going in. I frowned but as we got closer, we could hear someone inside shouting at the manager. Angry customer perhaps?

We moved past a couple of people so we could see better. Inside, there was a girl with brown hair tied up in a bun standing behind the counter talking to a man who must have been the manager.

She seemed pissed about something. I watched in confusion as she took her hair out of her bun and took off her green polo to reveal a black crop top she had been wearing underneath while she ranted about something.

The supposed manager guy stood there looking quite shocked. It seemed that he wasn't used to someone shouting back at him. What a douche bag.

"I'm sorry but just because your the manager, you think you can walk all over us but no! You are no better than the rest of us." The girl shouted and then indicated to the clothes she was wearing. "This is who I am and I am no longer going to stick around to put up with your bull shit!"

Yup. A douche bag from the sound of it. The girl then turned and stormed out of Starbucks and banged on the window, showing her middle fingers at the manager guy. She then turned around and looked at the small crowd outside of Starbucks, eyes scanning the crowd before she turned and walked down the street.

"Was that...?" Joe began to say.

"Audrey..." I finished for him looking down the street in disbelief.