Chapter 17: Pete fucking knew it

Authors note:

Hello people I'm back! I'm so sorry this took forever. I've had exams I've had to revise and stress and cry over and I've only just found the time now to finish this chapter. Hopefully more will be out soon. :D

Also I, gonna be starting a Pete Wentz a fiction soon so keep a look out for that :D

I don't own fall out boy (forever sighs) but I do own my character, her friends, her family and her dog.

Enjoy! ^^ xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17: Pete Fucking Knew It

(Patrick Stump | Third Person)

The first thing Patrick saw when he woke up was a tattoo. It was a detailed black spiral design of a Phoenix. And it was tattooed onto a lower back. Patrick blinked and smiled as he saw that his arm was draped over the woman sleeping next to him.

He quickly pulled on his shirt and boxers before grabbing his glasses and walking into the kitchen, yawning slightly. He managed to find the tea bags and coffee in one of the cupboards and began to boil the kettle as he checked his phone. One missed call: Pete Wentz.

Patrick sighed and clicked on Pete's number and listened to the dial tone, waiting for him to answer.

"Finally!" Pete said as he answered after the fourth ring.

"What's up Wentz?" Patricks sighs as he leans.

"It's eleven o'clock. Sound check starts in an hour. Where are you?" Pete demands and Patricks eyes widened.

"I just woke up. I'll be there soon." Patrick says.

"Okay, see you soon." Pete said. "Oh, and see if Audrey's on her way. She's not here yet either.

"Sure." Patrick said before hanging up.

"Morning." Audrey said behind him and Patrick jumped, startled.

"You scared me!" Patrick smirked down at Audrey, snaking his arms around her waist.

"Sorry." She smiled and pressed a kiss to his lips before walking over to the counter top and picking up one of the mugs that contained her coffee.

"We gotta get to the venue soon, were kinda late." Patrick smiled as he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Whoops." Audrey giggled before walking back to the bedroom to quickly get dressed.

Patrick also followed and grabbed his trousers, shoes and hat. Audrey quickly changed into a pair of shorts, tights, a Fall Out Boy jumper and put on a beanie to try and hide her scruffy, messy hair.

"Nice hair." Patrick teased and Audrey stuck her tongue out at him, smiling before grabbing her phone and keys.

"Come on, you've got a venue to get to." Audrey said as she opened the door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Patrick laughed and kissed her cheek.

" I knew it."

Both Patrick and Audrey hopped and looked down the hallway where Pete was leaning against the wall. Uh oh.

"I fucking knew it!" Pete said, his already smug smile growing larger by the second and now closely resembling the Cheshire Cat. "You too finally got together!!"

"How long have you been here?" Patrick said while Audrey blushed a little.

"I got here fifteen minutes before you called me." Pete said. "And I fucking knew it!"