Chapter 6: Going Down Swingin'

Authors note:

And here is chapter 6!! Audrey finally meets the band!! :D XD I hope you guys like this chapter :)

I don't own fall out boy :'( but I do own my character and her friends and her dog.

Enjoy!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Going down Swingin'

(Audrey Collins | Third Person)

Audrey walked thought the park, Monty walking beside her, not pulling at all. She soon reached a bench and sat down, letting Monty off so he could run around. She sighed happily as a cool breeze blew past. She was so happy for that breeze; it was just too hot!

This summer was definitely trying to make it the hottest yet. Audrey looked over at Monty who had decided to lay down under a tree. He was panting as well. Audrey then watched in horror as he decided to roll around on the floor; mostly likely in another dogs shit.

"Oh come on!!" Audrey said jumping up and running over to Monty.

Yup; dog shit. He was covered in it. Fucking hell. Audrey sighed, realising she would have to give him a bath when she got home. Monty hated baths. If you could even get him into the bathroom, you were lucky; if you got him in the bath, you were lucky; if you turned you back - you were doomed.

Monty would try and find the quickest escape route possible and it has usually ended with giant puddles around the house, the horrible stench of wet dog and bubbles; lots and lots of bubbles...

Audrey sighed and clipped Monty's lead onto his collar.

"Come on you..." Audrey said and they began to head home.

**************************************

"Okay then..." Audrey said, clapping her hands together.

She had run a small bath, got the dog shampoo ready and she had changed her clothes. She had out on a pair of yoga pants and a loose black t-shirt. Trying to wash Monty was a difficult task; you had to be ready.

Audrey quickly looked round the house. All of the doors were closed except the bathroom door, breakable things had been moved out of the way; now just to get the damn dog...

Audrey went into the kitchen and grabbed a dog biscuit and stood by the bathroom door.

"Monty!" Audrey called out.

Hearing the clatter of paws across the wooden floor indicated to Audrey that Monty had gotten up and off of his bed. The giant grey and white fluffy dog appeared around the corner and ran down the hall towards Audrey.

Audrey walked backwards into the bathroom and dropped the biscuit on the floor. Monty's ears pricked up at the sight of the biscuit and ran forward towards it. Once distracted with eating the dog biscuit, Audrey slammed the bathroom door close and looked down at Monty.

"Bring it on Fluffy!" She said. "It's bath time!"

(Patrick Stump | First Person)

I was sitting at home on my sofa on Twitter, replying to a couple of fans tweets. Andy was out in town with Pete while Joe had gone home for a while to see his wife.

After a while of replying to fans, I checked the time; the clock on my iPhone read 1:30pm. I decided to go and get ready. Audrey and I were meeting up again for coffee. I'd had loads of fun hanging out with her last time and I was glad we were able to hang out again.