Chapter 3: Parties and Alleyways

Authors note:

And heres chapter 3!!! I hope you guys like it!!! I only own my characters and not fall out boy :'(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Parties and alleyways

(Audrey Collins | Third Person)

Audrey checked herself in the mirror quickly before going over to grab her purse. As it was girls night, Audrey had to look as good as the rest of her friends. She had chosen a black chiffon dress that was cascading with ruffles. Being the awkward girl Audrey was, she had thought the dress had look to short so she put on a pair of black leggings underneath.

She pulled on a pair black pumps and looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. This was just not a good day for her; she looked terrible! Her long brown hair wouldn't even curl when she tried to with a curling iron so she had out it up in an elaborate bun.

She had done her make up quite simple. Mascara, winged-shaped eyeliner... Audrey sighed and walked out into the living room and grabbed her purse which contained her phone, keys and some money.

Suddenly the purse vibrated and Audrey pulled out her iPhone and answered it.

"Hello?" She said into the phone.

"Hey!" Gwen answered. "We're here! You coming down or do we have to come and get you?"

"I'm coming! Just give me a minute!"

"Move it!" Rosemary could be heard in the background.

Audrey rolled her eyes while smiling and hung up just as she heard Eden let out a cheer. She quickly bent down and ruffled Monty's ears. The Old English sheepdog barked and panted, tailing wagging; it kind of looked like he was smiling at her. Audrey kissed his head before getting up and leaving.

Quickly leaving the building, Audrey soon spotted Gwen's car. She grinned and walked towards it, quickly getting in the back, sitting next to Rose.

"Hey." She said simply.

"Hey! Okay, we're all here and now lets go and get some drinks!" Gwen said excitedly.

Audrey laughed and sighed as Gwen drove away from her apartment. People would have thought they were already drunk to how load they were when they were singing all of the different songs they heard on the radio.

They all laughed and sang as they drove along. They soon arrived to a small club/bar and parked the car. Getting out, Audrey was able to see what they were all wearing.

Rose was wearing a dark green, three quarter length sleeve dress that had pleats at the bottom of it and she had black tights in underneath and she wore a pair of black heels. She seemed to have a style of liking to make sure her tattoo was on show. Her red hair had been straightened so it looked a tiny bit longer and straightener than its normal wavy self.

Gwen was wearing her blue strapless dress with a short and sleeveless dark blue leather jacket along with a pair of arm flairs to make sure she still had her Japanese look. She had her hair down so it flowed down her back and it allowed the small colours of pink and purple to mix in a blended colour that went well with her natural black hair.

Eden had definitely embraced her style. She was wearing her black dress that had a heart line shape and showed off her figure perfectly. The dress was slightly ruffled towards the bottom and she was wearing her red Doc Martens. Her blonde hair had been curled so the blue dip dyed ends mixed in well. Her long side fringe had been straightened though and covered her left eye slightly; but only slight so she could still show off her impressive eye make up.