Chapter 13: Time To Tour

Authors note:

Is it safe? Is February over? Valentines day is over? Phew! XD the only good thing about February is FOBUARY, amiright? XD

hey guys! Sorry for the late update but I've been ill and I have a French parking exam which I had to leant. Ugh. But I remembered it all!! VICTORY!! But none of you care about that; your here for Patrick stump fanfiction. XD

also, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 3000 READS LIKE OH MY GOD!!! XD

I also have good news. I see fall out boy in Eighteen days now. *grabs paper bag and starts hyperventilating* missing a day of shcool just to get there early and wait up for hours to try and get barricade. ^^;

I don't own fall out boy *sobs* but I do own my character Audrey, her friends, family and her dog Monty.

And now, being uploaded at 1:17am in England.... Chapter 13...

ENJOY!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13: Time to Tour

(Audrey Collins | Third Person)

"You've got all of his meds right?" Audrey asked.

"Yes, Audrey; for the last time, I've got everything. Don't worry!" Rosemary answered on the other line.

"Sorry." Audrey apologised. "I just don't want to forget anything."

"Hang up already!" Rosemary laughed.

"Okay, okay!" Audrey said. "Bye Rose, tell Monty I love him!"

Audrey hung up and walked back to her room and began to carry her large duffel bag into the living room. The bag contained a majority her clothes and toiletries; she had now decided this was her tour bag.

Audrey left the bag there, ready for tomorrow. Audrey actually couldn't believe she was gonna go on tour with the guys for a little bit. It would definitely be an experience and she couldn't wist to see Andy, Joe and Pete. She may have just seen Andy the other week but she still missed him and the other guys. They were great friends to have.

According to Patrick, he talked to the guys and they were okay with Audrey coming on tour for a little bit; Audrey couldn't help but feel relieved about this. She'd been a bit worried that they would get annoyed with her - not wanting her in tour and taking up any space. But no, the guys were fine with it; thus, bringing back the previous point of them being good friends.

Patrick had also told Audrey that the tour began in LA so they had to fly over to meet the guys. Patrick had sorted out Audrey's ticket for her which she wasn't very happy about but accepted it when he was being stubborn about sorting it out for her.

Apparently, after LA, the tour bus would then go to Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, then Audrey's home town Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming, Minnesota, Wisconsin, back to Chicago, then over to New York, down to Florida, then through to Mississippi and then Texas being the last stop on the tour.

As Rosemary was so fond of Monty, Audrey had nominated her to dog sit Monty. Audrey was worrying slightly by constantly phoning Rosemary to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything of Monty's to give to her; like his medication for example. But Rosemary had insisted that she had everything and everything was okay. Monty was okay. But Audrey still gave Rosemary just incase of emergencies.

Knowing that everything she need was packed, Audrey went back to her bedroom and quickly changed out of her pyjamas and into one if the last outfits in her wardrobe so she could go to work.