Introduction

Hey :)

Welcome to my first fan fiction. I hope you really enjoy reading this. Maybe it's wise to tell you that English isn't my mother language. But I really like to write on English, so sorry about the mistakes ;).
If someone has any tips or correction, I would be really happy if you would mention these to me.

Well, that's it for now: Enjoy!!!

Imagine Harry Potter was born as a girl. Her name: Sarah Potter (named after Lily Evans mother). She has often been told that she looked like a veela.
She also had to live at her aunt's place while growing up without love in the first eleven years.
Then imagine that she went through the same obstacles Harry went through during his time at Hogwarts. She also met her friends Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley at the train although Sarah is -in my story- known as the brightest witch in her age (and not Hermione). Sarah is always top on the class and Hermione second.
I decided to change the story a little bit, Sarah wasn't caught by Bellatrix and the other death eaters until Sarah knew all horcruxes and their location. Then she was discovered and taken to malfoy manor where she was tortured (crucioed). She was brought to the dungeons again after it and then dobby comes ;). Dobby brings her to Hogwarts, however not in 1995 but in 1975, the sixth year of the so- called Marauders. You wanna know how this works out?
Continue reading! :D