Part 2

She laid Dobby gently onto the ground and also took her wand. Sarah was a great amount shocked to found her old mentor Dumbledore standing there with other order members she only knew from the picture Sirius gave her in her fifth year and those were most likely killed. But experience told her that with polyjuice potion everything was possible. "Who are you?", Dumbledore calmy asked, "and how did you geht here?" "Who are you?", Sarah retorted. "I am Albus Dumbledore, the Headmaster of Hogwarts". "I meant, who are you really?" When no response came, she said: "Well, it seems to me that your master doesn't keep you updated.... maybe he has no use of you anymore..", Sarah drawled lazily. "My master?", Dumbledore said puzzled. "Oh keeping up with that act, aren't you, death eater? Well, I would like to help your mind a little, your master, Voldemort. You ever heard of that name?" "How dare you speak to Albus Dumbledore like this?" hissed the person who looked like Alastor Moody, just younger. "If you don't answer the question immediately, we will force you to do it", a woman said. Sarah looked shocked and lowered her wand. "Molly?", she whispered, "Molly Weasley!" "How do you know me?", Molly said, "and my name is Molly Prewitt." "I am Sarah", she said desperately, "I am best friends with your son, Ron!" But Molly showed no reaction, in fact she grew more confused and angry. "I have no children! What game are you playing?" And then, Sarah noticed it. All of these members were younger. "What date is it today?", she asked quickly. "16.09.1975", Dumbledore replied calmly, "if you don't believe me, feel free to look at these newspapers." Sarah quickly snatched it and looked at the date. It was indeed 16.09.1975. "Dobby has brought mistress to a place where she can be happy", Sarah suddenly remembered the elf's last words. "My parents are still alive and so is Sirius and Remus. I can save them!", she thought. "Looking at your face, it tells me that you're not from this time?", Dumbledore asked. "Yes, I was born on the 31.10.1990", Sarah answered, "however, I don't think that it is wise to tell you much about the future, it is very dangerous to know too much." Dumbledore looked at her, before saying: "I think you are right." "What?!", Moody bellowed, "you trust her? We should use Vasitarium or take her to the ministry! She could be a spy!" "I would never be a Death Eater!", Sarah venomously said. They were all very surprised by the anger and bitterness in her voice. "See?", Dumbledore said, "no reason to mistrust her. The meeting is over." People went out but not without glancing at Sarah one more time, either with curiosity or mistrust. As they were all alone, Dumbledore sat down in front of his desk and said: "Come and sit down!"
But in her way to the desk, she suddenly felt dizzy and fainted. Dumbledore picked her up from the floor with a frown and went to the infirmary. "Poppy, I need your help." He laid Sarah onto a bed and drew the curtains shut when the nurse arrived. James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew who were also in the infirmary (it was a full moon!) looked at each other. Sirius drew his wand, pointed it to the bed and whispered "Sonorum" and the hushed voices became audible. "I have a student here who fainted. She seemed to be on a run or sth." Poppy murmured a spell under her breath because the place glowed for a moment white. "Oh my god", she gasped. "Albus, where were she?" "I do not know it, Poppy", he shook his head sadly, "what is your diagnosis?" "It is so bad... I don't even want to say it! She was at least hit with the crutiatus curse five times for a longer period. She has many cuts that are mostly coming from a knife. Albus, how can she still be alive? I've put her into a coma, I don't know if she will awake and if, what damage her brain will take from the curse! O Albus, how can someone do sth so gruesome to a child?" "I did not know that her wounds were so severe. To be honest she appeared in my office out of the blue. But from the little conversation she appeared to be quite normal. She didn't seem to have carried brain damages from it", Dumbledore said. "That would be a miracle", Poppy said sadly and shook her head. The Mauraders looked at each other shocked and mouth agape to learn such brutal facts about the mysterious girl.
Then Dumbledore and Madam Pomfrey came out.