Part 8

The story wasn't shown completely. I corrected it a bit as well ;).

"Shut up, Prongs", Sirius grumbled. "Prongs and Padfoot? What are these names standing for?" Sarah asked innocently. "I really should be an actor", she thought sarcastically. "Prongs is James, Padfoot is me, Remus is Moony and Peter is Wormtail", Sirius explained. "You don't want to tell me how you came to these nicknames, do you?", Sarah asked slyly. She watched Remus stiffened. James shook his head slowly and said: "No offense but it is a Maurader thing." "None taken", Sarah said after a moment, "well, I'll be going to my dorm. Goodnight boys, it was nice meeting you!" "Bye", they chorused.
The Mauraders watched her retreat to her dorm. "She's beautiful, isn't she?", Sirius sighed dreamily. "Fell in love with her, didn't you Padfoot!", James guffawed. "Maybe", he said. Remus had an internal debate whether to tell them that his inner beast recognized the new girl as his mate. "Then Sirius would back away from her", he thought, "and I would have her for alone."
In the end he decided not to do it. It would be selfish to do it. Besides Sarah didn't seem to be interested in Sirius. "But maybe it is just a farce, maybe she will like him in time", a voice whispered in his head. He chose to ignore it.
Sarah went up to what she assumed would be her room. She was right and she saw Lily lying on her bed while staring angrily at the ceiling. Lily looked up and smiled: "There you are. Sorry for letting you with the Mauraders alone, I didn't really think and I was just so angry at Potter and..." "It's ok, Lily", Sarah chuckled, "besides, they seem rather harmless to me." "That is because they're behaving for now. Your bed is next to mine", Lily changed abruptly the topic, "the other girls are Alice and Marlene. You will meet them later." "Ok, thank you", Sarah said. "I have a meeting now with Professor Dumbledore, I think I see you later?", she said unsurely. "Sure, do you want me to show you the way to his office?", Lily asked nicely. "Thanks but I think I memorised the way", Sarah flashed a grin in her direction and went out. Actually, she didn't go to Dumbledore. She wanted to go to Diagon Alley as she needed clothes and money. She looked around and there were no students, so she kept her head low and went to Hogsmeade. There she apparated to Diagon Alley. Her first stop was going to the Gringotts. What the Potters didn't know is that there was a vault full of money that was actually theirs. Sarah only discovered it by chance. "But what they don't know, doesn't hurt them", Sarah said to herself and shrugged her shoulders. Luckily, she still had the key to the vault. "Number 756", she said to the nearest Goblin and handed the key over to him. The goblin looked up and narrowed his eyes and said suspiciously: "Did you stole the key? Only family of the Potters have access to the vault."