Part 1

The story starts when Dobby comes to 'Malfoy Manor' to save them:

"Dobby", Sarah urgently whispered. And then with a pang he came. "Dobby is very happy to see mistress again", he cried. "Psssst", Ron and Hermione hushed him. Dobby made large eyes. "Dobby, can you please bring us out?" Sarah said. "Yes, of course", he nodded, "but only two at a time". "You two go first", Sarah said. "but...", Hermione weakly protested. "We cannot afford to lose too much time, go!", Sarah argued. And then, with a 'plop' Dobby and her friends were away. After a few minutes he came back. "Look after the prisoners", Sarah and Dobby could hear Lucius saying. "maybe we can have some fun with the other two", Bellatrix crackled happily. Sarah made a face and whispered: "quick, Dobby". But it was already to late: Bellatrix came down and screamed:"Prisoners are away! They escaped!" And then to Sarah: "oh no, you won't flee!" However,Dobby grabbed Sarah's hand and they apparated away. But this time it seemed different: it was much longer, actually Sarah thought that it was the same feeling as she went with the time turner in her third grade. And then, they landed in a room. It seemed very familiar for Sarah, however she couldn't concentrate on that fact because she noticed to her horror that there was a knife sticking in Dobby's chest. She also didn't notice 12 other people in the room behind her who looked at her shocked and suspicious. "Dobby!", Sarah cried distressed. "Dobby was very happy to have met such a nice mistress. Dobby has brought mistress to a place where she can be happy", the elf said with his last breath. "No!" Sarah cried while cradling Dobby in her arms. Behind her someone cleared his throat. She whipped around and was met with 12 people holding their wand towards her.