Part 4

Sarah's POV:

I awoke in a clean white bed. It looked like I was in the Hospital Wing. Then I remembered that I was sent back into the year 1976. So yeah, I actually am in the Hospital Wing of Hogwarts. Leave it to me that I land in the Hospital again even if I didn't want to xDD. I chuckled to myself about the absurdity of this situation. "You're awake!", a younger version of Madam Pomfrey shrieked to me, "oh, this is a miracle, a miracle indeed!" I winced at her loudness. Pomfrey gave me some potions and I chucked them down wordlessly. "You surely drank the pain-reliever of the crutiatus curse often?", she asked me with raised eyebrows, "I have never seen a student drinking it without making a fuss." "Yah, most of the students don't get hit by the crutiatus curse", I thought to myself sarcastically. "Can I leave?", I asked impatiently, "I need to speak to the headmaster immediately!" "Tsts... You can speak to him later", Madam Pomfrey said. "But I feel fine!', I protested. "It isn't like I haven't endured worse", I thought annoyed. "Well, how about a compromise? She will go to you when she feels unwell", the voice of Dumbledore chimed in. Pomfrey seemed to be very unhappy but she huffed and said : "Fine but when you feel the slightest unwell, you must immediately come to me, understood?" "Yes, ma'am!", I said. "Let's go to my office, ok?" Dumbledore asked. I agreed.
In his office I sat down and declined the offer of Dumbledore to get a lemon drop. How nostalgic it was. "Can I have your name, please?", he then asked. I thought quickly for I didn't want to tell him sth from the future and replied:" Sarah Porter, sir." "So Miss Porter, we need a good cover story... Let's say that you just transferred from Beauxbatons. In which year and house were you in your time?", Dumbledore asked. "Well, I was in Gryffindor and I would like to go the sixth class again if it is okay. It would be good to revise the lessons again. I didn't really learn much in my time."
"Your OWLs?", Dumbledore asked. "O's", I replied proudly, it wasn't exactly a piece of cake to get perfect grades. "Well then, welcome to Hogwarts, Sarah Porter! The prefects of your house are Lily Evans and Remus Lupin. They're both very good students. Since you already know where everything is, I must warn you to keep up your act. Nobody must know where you come from, understood?" "Yes, Professor. I know.", I said, "do you know if there is a chance to go back to my time?" Dumbledore shook his head sadly. "No, I doubt it, I'm sorry, Miss Porter."

Third person POV:
To Dumbledore's astonishment Sarah seemed as if she has expected the answer. "Can I make another request, sir?" "Of course, dear girl, what is it?" "May I bury Dobby in the school ground, he always loved to work here", Sarah asked with moist eyes.