My Rival's Brother

(*Before i start on a quick note doesn't  this chapter name sound like a very kool story title... God i am good😂😂😂*)

Zayn's POV:-

"HEY ZEE!! PRINCI WANTS YOU IN HIS OFFICE NOW"

I looked in the direction of the voice to see my Coach, Paul. I nodded to him and turned my attention back to the game but obviously found everyone's eye on me.

"Niall take my place and you all continue the practise,I'll be right back" i ran to the coach to grab a towel and ran it over my face and shoulders.

"Am i in problem?" I asked Paul, who was kinda very partial with me, i mean the better way partial. I got away with many things involving him.

"Maybe?" Pauk shruggs, keeping his glare fix on the game.

"You're going to save me if i am, right?" I inquired recieving a grin from him.

"Maybe"

I smiled and threw my towel on my bag before walking towards the school building.

As I ran my way to the principal's cabin i got bumped with my favourite person a.k.a my rival in the corridor, making his books fall on the ground.

"Careful there, Malik! Didn't knew you joined Track team"

I fondly rolled my eyes and got on my knees to gather his blown books.

'Nerd'

I smirked and watched him getting in his knees too.

"So you heading to?" He asked as a deadly smirk curled his lips which can make girls scream and get any guy on his knees.

"Principal" i chuckled and handed him his books.

"Trouble?"

"I dont know- nor i care!" I shrugged and watched him nodding to himself.

"Good luck then?" He flicked his green eyes on me.

"So Harry how are your studies going on?" I folded my hands, enjoying the way crowd gathered on seeing the two hottest school guys or most demanded guys talking, which makes us rivals in a way, right?

"Shouldn't you be more worried about your studies, Malik! Heard they aint giving any sport scholarship without credits of atleast 6 subjects"

Harry's words kinda scared me because no scholarship mean no way my dad will allow me to play football anymore. I need it more than anything else.

"Back to earth, Malik" Harry grins and I just shaked my head, masking any type of stress on my face.

If Harry is gonna talk about how he know shit related to me then I've done my own research too.

"I wont be stressing about it either, Haz! Passing exams will a peice of cake for me" I lied and watched him nodding again, and the way he was trying his best to not laugh i think he kinda caught me.

"Sure thing, Malik"

"So you coming to the game, right?" I asked.

"Louis is in the team, right?" Harry inquired.

And here's one more problem, his secret boyfriend, aka louis is my best friend.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. I don't even know why they try to pull up the 'we dont date each other' act when clearly everyone in the school knows about it and here's a little secret 'NO ONE CARES'

"I'll be there. Good luck with the princi mate! See ya!" Harry said.

Oh shit!! I was heading towards the head office! God- i am good in distracting myself "yea!!! see ya" i hurriedly uttered and ran towards the office.