Hard To Hide

A week later..

Normal P.O.V:-

Their mouths move over each other and Liam lets out a hitched breath, as Zayn kisses him slowly. It’s only a matter of time before Zayn gives in and starts to kiss him harshly, like he’s trying to bruise his mouth.

Zayn licks over the seam of Liam’s closed mouth and Liam can’t help but smile. Liam keeps his mouth closed and Zayn lets out a noise of frustration when Liam won’t give in and open his god damn mouth. Zayn just sighs and pinches Liam’s nipple which Liam gasps at but also makes his jeans a little tighter.

Zayn licks into his mouth, massaging his tongue with Liam’s. Liam wraps his hands around Zayn’s neck and pulls him closer so his body is flush against Liam’s. Zayn’s hands travel to Liam’s waist and grips hard to anchor himself.

Liam’s tongue moves around into Zayn’s and he rubs it against Zayn’s teeth.. Zayn moans in happiness when he feels a tint of blood on Liam's lips when he bite them hard and starts to suck on Liam’s lips, drawing more blood from the small cut. Liam can’t help but shiver because it feels weird. But good. Definitely good.

Zayn’s hands wrap around to Liam’s backside. Moving from his shoulder blades to his ass. He grabs a handful before he squeezes roughly and Liam lets out a chocked moan. Liam’s hands slide down Zayn’s chest as he kisses harsher, licking into Zayn’s mouth.

Liam can feel his cock fattening up, arousal dripping through his cock and Zayn gasps a moan when he smells how turned on Liam is. Liam rocks up into Zayn’s stomach, moaning when he can feel Zayn’s prick hard on his thigh.

Zayn moves his lips from Liam’s mouth and attaches them to Liam’s neck, sucking softly. He licks around and bites down gently, not breaking skin. Liam shudders out a breath, gasping when Zayn bites down more.

Zayn slowly pulls away and swallows, “Can I…?” he asks so softly that it will so heartless to deny it.

Liam bites his lip and gives a jerk of the head in confirmation.

He chomps down onto his lip and is pushed back onto the bed by Zayn. Zayn lurches forward to start kissing his neck as he starts pulling Liam’s shirt off. Zayn was multitasking and Liam was too blinded by the pleasure to focus on something for too long.

Zayn tosses Liam’s shirt over his shoulder. He starts to work on his own shirt, tearing through it and letting it fall to the floor in shreds.

“Wanna suck your cock.” Zayn grins lazily at Liam before he shoves Liam’s pants around his ankles and gets onto his knees. Liam’s breathe hitches and he closes his eyes when Zayn grabs the base of his dick.

Zayn starts to stroke from the base to the head as he sucks a mark onto Liam’s thigh. His teeth start to graze the sensitive skin and his hand wraps tighter around his prick.

Zayn starts to pump faster. He pulls away from Liam’s thigh to give Liam a bloody grin that Liam grimaces at but then moans because Zayn uses his thumb to circle around the head of his cock, collecting the precome. Liam feels so blissed out.

Zayn kisses his way across Liam’s thigh to the base of Liam’s dick. He gives a quick smirk before he bites near the base. Liam gives a strangled moan, threading his fingers tightly into Zayn’s hair before he fucks into Zayn’s closed fist.

Zayn sucks slightly, before he unclamps his teeth from the meaty part of Liam’s thigh and catches Liam’s dick in his mouth. He sucks at the head and bobs his head down. The fingers in Zayn’s hair tighten more, gripping roughly.