Lemme Make It Up To You

(*whats with the sick chapter names? Btw i am smashing my papers so far*)

Zayn's POV:-

Since I was barely active in the field, coach called me, suggesting me to leave and take a long rest. I nervously bit my lower lip and noded. I dont like it when I disappoint him, but one the side note he was kind enough to tell me that Harry informed him Liam is still in school so he gotto hurry and considering how the school is empty by now, I can get a chance to confront him in complete privacy and no room for him to run but listen. And just if that didn't put a big smile of my face.

I threw my bad over my shoulder with a small smile and ran towards the school building.

As soon as I started walking in the corridor, all my excitement was changed into utter nervousness and my heart was thumping to come out of chest.

God! I was not even this nervous for the  selection of Football team!

(*okay, so..? is it just me or actually Imagining Athlete Zayn is pretty weird?*)

But when I realised Im already in the locker hall I raised my head and all my mixed emotions were turned into just one- anger!!

A guy was forcing Liam against a fucking locker and Liam face was pale and filled with fear. I saw the head of that guy leaning closer to Liam and before he can even make a contact with Liam's skin- I grabbed his shirt from back, catching him offgaurd and threw him on the floor.

Before he gets the chance to get up, I sat on him and started throwing punches on his ugly face.

After five hits, I was breathing heavily and the guy, which I recognise as Scott, one of my so called friend's friend was soaked in bruises with one black eye.

"Woa woa" he coughed and pushed me by my shoulder "Alright Champ! Liam's all your's- I am sorry for trying my luck."

"Oh fuck off" I growled and got off from him before turning back and the instant my eyes met Liam's.

He- He took off his glasses!?

He was so intensely glaring me that I couldn't stare at him for longer. I shifted my eyes to the ground to realise that Scott was gone and it was just me and Liam in the corridor.

My heart was electrifying with every step Liam took towards me.

"Why you did that?" He cried, gripping my arm tight. "LOOK AT ME" he yelled and shaked me, making me took back at his face.

My eyes numbed the moment they met Liam's brown eyes filling tears and letting them go down his cheeks.

"Li-"

"What have I done to you, Zayn?" He mumbled and bit his lower lip, to stop his tears but he was so clearly failing.

"Liam I-"

"Because I am Harry's brother?" He pushed my chest making me take one step back.

I closed my eyes at the contact but opened it back to maintain the eye contact.

"YOU ARE A STUDENT EVERY TEACHER HATED. THE BAD BOY OF SCHOOL- But ZEE" he voice suddenly softens and he was looking at me with pure innocence, his puppy brown eyes which were always guided by those frame were so filled with hurt and was darting needles in my chest like I just kicked a puppy, making me feel 10X worst "I ignored every one- I never judged you on what others have to say about you" he pushed me again, making me slightly crash one of the locker.

"Liam listen to me" I begged but that only changed Liam hurt face to angry face.

"NO YOU ANSWER ME FIRST!! WHY YOU SAID THOSE THINGS ABOUT ME??? I TUTORED YOU BECAUSE HARRY NEVER TRASHED TALKED ABOUT YOU- EVEN IF EVERYONE ELSE DID- BEHIND YOUR BACK. AND I THOUGHT YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON! BUT YOU SPOILED MY REPUTATION TO? RUIN HARRY'S NAME?" Liam spat and pushed my chest, making the locker behind my back shudder loudly.