Even

(*Before this start!! Please please comment saying whether this chapter sucked or not??? Because I felt it soo boring while writing- so please guy help me out and next chapter will be so LIT, I promise.. though its really stupid of you to trust my words*)

Normal POV:-

"Are you two gonna talk or not?" Gemma slams her hand loudly on the table making Harry rolls his eyes and Liam widen his eyes in shock.

"MOM" Harry yells in annoyance.

Now it was Gemma's turn to roll her eyes "Jezz! Loud as ever! Cry baby calling for his mumma!"

"MOM!! Harry yells again but this time making Liam chuckle.

"How come you guys are here?" Ruth raises her brow.

"Came for Christmas!" Harry states already looking around the house.

"Bullshit"

"If you want us to leave then fine! Liam get your bag!"

"Liam get your bag" Gemma mocks in Harry's tone making Liam laugh loud.

Harry darts Liam a sharp look and abruptly stood up from his chair "Im in my room" he says and runs up the staircase making Liam sigh loudly.

"Whats up with him"

"He broke up with Louis" Liam states and tiredly lays his head on disk, humming softly when Ruth brushes his scalp.

"Why so? He was so into him and denying it like a little shit" Gem asks, eagerly waiting for Liam's reply.

"Louis reminded him that I'm not his brother!"

Ruth's hand froze the moment and no one uttered a word until Harry's voice jolted Liam in his seat.

"You heard him" Harry hisses and tears circles in his eyes in a second.

"Haz" Liam stood up and once and went to Harry "that's okay" he consoles. Liam knew it very well how sensitive this topic is to Harry

"I am so sorry, Li" Harry bites his trembling lip and tears starts falling down his eyes and Liam started freaking out.

"You dont have to be! Thats okay- Please Harry-" Liam yells and turns back to find his three sisters looking at him helplessly.

"I shouldn't have shared it with him in the first place!" Harry curses and caresses Liam's cheek softly "I'm so sorry Li"

This very moment made Liam realise how much Harry was so emotionally stressed. His break up with Louis and watching Liam continuous cry made Harry so weak and disturbed.

Before Liam thought of questioning Harry for making his life's decisions but watching him cry and being so Sorry for something he is not responsible for made Liam forget all the grienvance and complaints.

Few days passed after that night and honestly Harry was coping up real nice. He didn't cried after that night of their arrival but sometimes he looked so lost and conserved, making Liam really worried.

It was pretty fine but the Christmas arrived and a surprise knocked their door. (*Sorry but it's  not Zayn*)

Gemma screams loudly on opening the door stopping everyone on their feet.

Harry's face blown on seeing Louis' mum on the door.

He watched every Tomlinson, except for Louis, entering the house with large bags and thats where it hits him that his mother invited them last month for Christmas.

'Shit'

He regrets every moment of sharing Louis' mum number with his mum.

What he didnt expected was Louis to actually show up with a scowl on his face like even he wanted to be anywhere but here.