Lost Home

(*No joke one day I'll make one of my chapter name as a story tittle because they scream some sick shit😂*

Nyway Lana Del Rey sings like she is drunk in love or something.. and ai like it when she does that*)

Normal POV:-

Till the time they reached home Harry was burning with anger and frustration. He wanted to ask so many questions but at the same time he wanted to stay patient and wait till Liam tells him everything himself.

"Harry I-"

"Freshen up- I'll be right back" Harry was about to march back toward the door but Liam's hand was quick to grab his arm.

"Please dont hurt him, Haz" Liam begs and tears roll in his eyes.

Harry tight jaw drops as he nods "I was going to get my phone from car anyway- you freshen up I'll be back" he unsurely orders and goes out leaving Liam with teary eyes.

The first thought that came to Liam's mind was maybe Harry was ignoring him for hiding his friendship from zayn. He shouldn't have done it in the first place, isn't it?

With the same thoughts running in his mind he went to take a bath, changed himself into pajamas and went to bed. His back resting on the headboard as he was deep in his thoughts.

What am I suppose to tell Harry?

Where should I start from?

What if he got mad for hiding my friendship with zayn from him?

And what reason will I give for-

"That must have hurt" Harry voice snaps Liam out of his thoughts and he was quite surprised to find Harry sitting near his legs. He dont even realise that Harry walked in his room.

Infact he didnt even knew what Harry was talking about until Harry gently grabbed his hand and twisted it, examing the now blue marks printed on his wrist.

"Are you hurt somewhere else?" Harry asks and applies a cold gel on his bruise before rolling a bandage over it.

Liam just shakes his head but losses himself in the thoughts as tears starts falling down his eyes.

"The more I see those things rolling down your cheeks the more that bastard is gonna pay" Harry warns in an angry tone and Liam quickly wipes his tears and sniffs.

"Harry Zayn-"

"WHAT ZAYN?!" Harry yells angrily but his eyes suddenly soften when Liam jolts on hearing his sharp voice.

"I-I am s-sorry" Liam sniffs and brings his palms up to wipe the corner of his flooding eyes.

"Li- c'mon bro you- Look I am sorry! I-I am so confused and angry and- Can you please tell me what's going on with Zayn and Was he forcing you?"

"He was not forcing me" Liam spats back instantly.

"Yea? Well from my view you were shoved against a locker with both your wrists pinned above your head and a guy kissing you, which by the way looked forceful to me"

'KISS'

Liam widens his eyes when he recalls that indeed Zayn kissed him- without his concern. Wtf!

"Liam?"

On hearing Harry, Liam shakes his head "Umm we are-were friends- It started w-"

"When you agreed to tutor him?" Harry guesses making Liam widen his eyes. Was he really stupid to think that Harry wont know about it?