Broken Trust

Zayn's POV :-

"Listen Lou" I chased after Louis when he angrily stomped away when they started talking about Harry and his popularity.

"I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT, ZAYN!"

"Hey! C'mon now- they said nothing about Ha-" I stopped when Louis harshly turned back to me.

"Its not about Harry that I'm mad at you, Zayn! Its about Liam- You- Do you have the slightest idea what you just said there?" Louis asks, with wide eyes burning in rage.

"Well you were right there- You know how that guy was talking about Liam- what was I suppose to say?"

"You were suppose to say that Liam is not that type- you were suppose to say that Liam is just your friend- you were suppose to say that he is no one to talk such things about Liam because you cant stand it! But NO!!! ZAYN MALIK HAD ONLY ONE COMEBACK THAT LIAM IS GOOD IN BED! Like Zayn? honestly? What were you thinking man? You know how your words sounded to me and to others???"

"Lou-" I tried talking but he hushed me.

"I, Zayn Malik, is fucking Liam and in return he is helping me cheat in exams! And next time if you want to pass just go to him- fuck him and he wi-"

"LOUIS!!!" I yelled grabbing his collar tight in my fist and eyes almost flooding with anger.

"What? Surprised? That's what you said mate!" Louis pushed me,making me take two steps back.

Did I really said that???

I was so lost in my thought. I cant believe- I am so naive!! Shit shit shit!!! What if they confront him- Because of what I said? Shit!!!! I- what have I done????

"Lou-"

"Yea yea I know" he said. Sometimes it amaze me how much Louis knows me. I'm glad because dont have to use words now.

"First just drop that fake kool rep you think you hold and before someone else tells Liam- its better you say him about what happened"

What???????

"He will never talk to me then!!" I frowned and gave him my best puppy eyes.

"Thats the only way, Zee" Louis replied softly "You fucked up and also Liam might get hurt but things will be a lot different if you tells him personally"

I nodded and blindly excepted his side hug.

Do I really need to tell, Liam?

I took out my text and a smile creeped on my face when I saw Liam's message displaying.

Leeyum🤓:- Haz wants me home so I'll meet you around 7pm!

Me: Dont be late, babe! I have like zero knowledge of economics!

I quickly replied him and went down to the parking lot.

I went to my house straight and cleaned my fuck up room alone and something was suddenly not feeling okay!

I mean doing all the cleaning alone- from few days it was me and liam doing it- together!

I growled and jumped on my bed, thinking about the fucked up things I said about Liam! How should I apologize? Or should I even apologize in the first place? If I never tells him- he'll never know it! I just have to make sure no one confronts him- just have to protect him- yeah!! I can do that!

Liam dont have to know any of this and ofcourse this way Liam won't leave me!

After satisfying with myself I rolled on my bed few things before i falling asleep.