Home

Normal POV:-

"Liam please dont cry" Harry softly watches the way Liam rest his specs on the night stand and wipe his tears.

"I wont! Im sorry for worrying you" Liam gives him a small smile which Harry can definitely point fake.

"No, I'm sorry, Liam! I was the one to bubble that thought in you- I was- I shouldn't have encouraged your feelings!" Harry admits and grabs Liam's hand "Im so sorry"

"That's okay! It isn't your fault anyway- Im the stupid one here to fall so fast! But dont worry Haz! Im okay- I just like him and I'm sure it will fade away" Liam says with a smile, deeply only to make Harry feel better.

"I can talk to zayn if y-"

"Love can't be forced, Haz! You told me that remember?"

"Yea back when we were kids but right now-"

"Nothing changed Haz! If anything you'll just spoil my friendship with Zayn! So dont please!" Liam says in tired tone and lies down on his pillow.

"I- Good night, Li" Harry gets down the bed and walks out of his room before closing the lights.

The thought of being a bad brother engaged Harry so much that he didnt noticed a cute blue eye guy lying on his bed.

"Hello to you too handsome"

Louis' voice startles Harry a bit but just as his eyes fell on Louis he calms down.

"Hi" he softly replies and throws his coat on the chair.

"Thought I was doing the undressing part for you, today" Louis smirks but that soon disappears when Harry just nods and turns around to grab a pair of pj for himself.

"Whats the matter?"

Harry turns to answer but as he opens his mouth Louis cuts him off.

"Wait- Lemme guess... ummmmm Liam again!" Louis rolls off the bed and goes to strangle his arms around Harry's neck.

"So your overprotective brother mode is ON?" He asks before kissing his jawline and pepper kissing all the way up until Harry pushes him back.

"Its different this time! Im the one who is responsible for his tears!" Harry shakes his head and starts unbottoning his shirt.

"So I take that you ditched me today as well because your little brother?" Louis jams his fist tight in sort of annoyance and glares at Harry.

"He needed me more!"

"Then what about the time I need you more? When people ask me who I'm dating or When I hear rumours about you with someone?? I cant even say it out loud that you're my boyfriend. You know how much that hurts me?" Louis sighs and turns Harry when he shows zero interest in his words.

"Even now! I left Zayn Niall and everyone in the party for you! I always keep people aside for you but you- you don't!"

"Will you like shut up? Please!! Im already tensed!"

"For fuck sake Harry! He is not a small baby! Stop acting like his mother!" Louis growls, now losing his whatsoever chills.

"I'm not acting like one! He just need extra protection a-"

"Why??? Tell me why!! Liam is a shy guy and most people use him for his generosity- I get it! I totally do but that doesnt make sense on why the fuck you take every matter related to him so fucking seriously a-"

"LIAM IS IN LOVE WITH ZAYN!" Harry yells shutting Louis at once "IT WAS A NORMAL CRUSH BUT I ENCOURAGED HIM AND HE- HE IS HURT BECAUSE OF ZAYN"

"L-liam is in lo-ve" Louis repeats to himself in a daze.