Date

(*First I wanna say THANK YOU so much for 1K views... Its my first fic to reach 1K so fast....*)

Normal POV:-

"Are you mad at me?" Zayn asks, fully grabbing Liam's arm to turn him around.

"No I am not! I'm getting late" Liam excuses and yanks his arm from his grip.

"We share the same class Li- We are not getting late"

"What do you want?" Liam bluntly asks as he continues walking as fast as he could.

"A help to start with but can you tell me what's wrong?" Zayn urges and comes infront of Liam, stopping him with a big scowl on his face.

"Nothing is wrong-"

"Are you jealous of Perrie?" Zayn asks with a smirk which fades the moment he sees a sharp look on Liam's face.

"I'm kind a upset because apparently my best Friend was into someone and told me nothing about it" Liam scoffs and crosses Zayn.

"I wanted it to be a surprise?"

"How was that a surprise? Never saw someone giving 'hey I have a girlfriend' surprise" Liam utters and continues walking where Zayn follows him like a lost puppy.

"You dont like her?" Zayn asks and stops his steps when Liam turns back and gives him another pointed look.

"She is pretty cool" Zayn says in his defence, like he is trying to get Liam's approval for her.

"I can say that! Fits you fine" Liam gives a small smiles but turns around and starts walking.

"You still mad?" Zayn pokes his shoulder.

"Not anymore!" Liam chuckles when Zayn throws his arm around his shoulder after hearing him.

"God! I hate it when you give me a cold shoulder" Zayn sighs

"Why is that?" Liam wonders

"I dont know, mate! I guess I'm too scared to loose you" Liam looks at Zayn with admiration, wondering how he said the words with no hesitation which Liam will never dare to utter.

But whatever, Liam cant help his smile for now which soon drops when Zayn mentions Perrie.

"Date?" Liam raises his brow.

"Yeah" Zayn confirms.

"Among all your friend you want me to help you plan a date for Perrie?" Liam asks in disbelief.

"Why whats the matter?"

"Really? I never went on a date, Zee!" Liam rolls his eyes and sits beside him, waiting for their teacher to come.

"Lies! I took you on a date once!"

Liam widens his eyes and looks at Zayn with a big question mark on his face.

"The first day of tutoring? Remember we watched Avengers, ordered Pizza and did anything but studies?" Zayn gushes excitedly.

"Ofcourse! Best day of my life!" Liam softly chuckles to himself but his face turns pale when he realises that he said those words out loud.

He slowly looked at Zayn to find him already looking with quite an amusement.

Liam was about to explain what he really meant but his teacher walks in and saves the day.

--------------------

"Help me, Leeeeyummm" Zayn pouts and stomps his foot like a child.

"I really think you should ask Louis or Niall. They look more pro in this matter" Liam chuckles but deep down his heart was clutching and the air around was thinning out with every thought of Zayn and Perrie dating.