Newton Lawz

Zayn's Pov:-

This morning is no different to me since i successfully managed to get late for my first class which again has to be Maths.

"Ahh Mr.Malik late again! Now whats your excuse for today?" Ms.Ana asks, making every student look in my direction..

But my eyes immediately fell on Liam who was looking at me from his book, his spec lying perfectly on his button nose.

"Mr.Malik?" Ms.Ana drags my attention back to her and I just shakes my head.

"I am sorry Ma'am! I overslept" I honestly said, for the first time not lying her.

She huffed loudly, like she is kinda disappointed by my reason "I'm allowing just because you're not lying this once" she rolled her eyes and went back to board.

I smiled widely, now that was unexpected! I made my way to Liam and sat next to him.

"Hi" I whispered to him and rested my head on my desk, like im tired already!

He teared his glare from the board and looked at me before shaking his head "If you concentrate class you won't be needing me"

"Now that's the only reason why I dont concentrate in class" I grinned on seeing him blush and dig his face into the book, adjusting his specs briefly on his eyes. I really wonder what he is hiding behind those specs.

"Where have you learnt that?" He asked, still not looking at me.

"Learnt what?" I curiously stared him.

"Being this annoying?" He smirked.

He fucking smirked!

"From Harry" I bite my lower lip to stop my laugh and the look Liam gave me almost make me choke.

"Funny" he sarcastically smiled at me and looked at the board.

"Last night was fun, wasn't it Leeyum?" I dragged his name, smiling innocently when Liam widened his eyes and gave a small nod.

"Its Liam" he flatly replied, not wanting to drag his attention away from Ms.Ana.

"Today lets watch 'The Dark Knight' " I suggested and Liam looked at me quickly.

Wow! So this is how I get his attention!

"Looks like a plan but No! We need to start studying an-"

"Is there something you like to share with the class Mr.Payne?" Mrs.Ana loud voice made me snap back to my chair, sitting attentively.

Liam stood up and hesitantly made an eye contact with her "well umm-"

"Yes? Is Mr.Malik disturbing you?" She inquired making me frown. Like am I really a distraction? I mean I was distracting Liam but I dont do that- always!

"No- Ma'am actually he was asking me to share my notes since he was late"

"Really?" She asks with wide eyes, next looking at me.

"Oh-kay! Good- umm" I acted like she couldn't take the fact that I asked for notes "just dont disturb the class" she warned in a  soft voice, like she is not out of her shock.

"Sorry" Liam softly replied and sat down, giving me a warning look.

Urgghhhh

---------------------

"This cant get any boring" I threw my book in air- after one hour of pure concentration  and getting like zero knowledge out of it.

"Its easy" Liam grabed my books from floor and kept it infront of me.