Signs

(*Im so sorry guys... Im such a big Liar... but you know how the first few days of holidays run right... Nd lately i started watching g.o.t and that thing is fucking addictive so i kinda got myself distracted.. so sorry.. nd... love yu guys.. ndddddd I'll update more now.... :) nddddd i already decided the next story I want to write.. I'll share the idea at the end of the story? Nd this story is not ending anywhere close for now.. lol*)

Normal Pov:-

Day after day Liam's mind was more into the rumours. Every day some or the other person gushed him about how cute he and Zayn are together and every time he denied, they just nods nd say their secret is safe with them or they just roll their eyes saying that they are acting like Louis and Harry.

Liam was busy thinking about how Zayn apologised infront of the whole school and was smiling to himself when Zayn throws an arm around his shoulder and startled him.

"You scared me" he said, trying to calm his racing heart beat when Zayn was touching him like this.

"I did? Sorry!" Zayn winks at him and Liam's cheek turns red as he nods and bites his lip.

"Awww are you blushing, babe?"

"Get lost" Liam scoffs and pushes Zayn, his arm dropping from his shoulder in the process.

"I'll be lost without you Liam" Zayn shouts and everyone in the corridor freezes and just stares at them.

"You're embarrassing!" Liam tightens his grip on his books and brings them closer to his chest, nervously, before walking away and ofcourse Zayn followed.

"When is your class ending?" Zayn asks, casually walking behind Liam.

"Which class?"

"Every class where I wont be seeing you!" Zayn counters and stumbles into Liam back when Liam stops walking.

"Why so?" Liam wonders and turns around to see him.

"I need to figure what I'll be doing without you around!" Zayn smirks like its the most perfect answer he ever gave.

"Im free at 2pm" Liam smiles before turning into the class and thats when he felt a strong grip on his arm, spooning him back and next thing Liam knew was getting pinned on a wall with Zayn standing way too close to him.

Liam just looks at him through his classes and tries remembering how to breathe. He felt like the whole air around them suddenly thinned out and he will die with a pin drop.

But before Liam can register what's happening Zayn moved back and started walking backward with an annoyingly shy smile spread on his lips.

"W-what?" Liam shuttered out.

"Just wanted to see how you look when you're closer" Zayn reasons and continues back walking, his eyes not Liam for a second.

"And??"

"And I'm disappointed"

Liam laughs and shakes his head and half turns to go back in class when Zayn words stops him.

"You managed to look more beautiful than I ever thought" Liam immediately turns back to see Zayn smirk as he goes out of site, leaving him with surprised eyes.

---------------

Pretty much the only thing Liam thought during his every class was Zayn and even now when he is home, in his bed with books blown around he cant get himself to read.

"I knew you were up!" Harry's voice startles Liam as he looks at him with wide eyes and nods.

"Bought you a cup of coffee!" Harry smirks, made his way to Liam's bed and sat on it before handing Liam his cup.