Savoir?

Zayn's Pov:-

Next morning to confront Liam I was standing outside the school- impatiently looking at the road for any sign of liam's car.

"I told you, didn't I? See this is why i t-"

"JUST SHUT UP LOU! I KNOW I FUCKED UP AND NOW I DONT NEED YOU TO RUB 'I TOLD YOU' BULLSHIT ON MY FACE!" I yelled, spilling out some of my frustration.

Ever since Liam disconnected my call last night and how his phone is out of reach I can't help but worry and feel frustrated! He is not even giving a chance to explain! How am I suppose to make him forgive me when he is not even ready to hear me?

"They are here" Louis snapped and I immediately spotted it and could see Harry driving and Liam chatting with him happily. The way Harry was smirking, half paying attention on the people in his way and half listening to Liam's rant, I can say Liam is babbling about some dorky stuff which Harry cant help but adore.

"Am gonna distract Harry you talk to Liam" Louis reminded me of our plan and walked towards the parking lot.

I patiently waited for Louis to drag Harry away but the stars are just not in my favour as I spotted Harry pulling Liam kinda looked like he was forcing Liam to tag along with him though Liam was trying his best to deny.

I saw Louis giving a scowl and typing something on his phone and suddenly my phone buzzed indicating a message!

Lewis🖕: Harry is acting protective over Liam. Think he said Harry about yesterday?

Me: As far as I know him? Nope! I don't think he said anything.

Lewis🖕: Meet him in class! Harry wont leave him alone until that.

Harry and his over protective nature!!

I rolled my eyes and went inside the school, feeling extremely disappointed for waiting this long simply for nothing.

But on the good note- we share the first class!!!! I ran to my Maths class as soon as I could and barged in, grabbing everyone's attention.

And Ms.Ana looked like she saw a bloody ghost.

"Y-you are on time?" She asks with wide eyes.

I gave her a pressed smile and noded "Wanted to surprise you"

"Oh that you're doing a lot!!!" She chuckled and turned around to grab something for her desk. Until then I turned around looking at few girls shyly waving at me and I gave them a small smile.

"Here Mr.Malik- though I am not suppose to announce the results yet I cant stop myself from praising you"

"Hmm?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You scored B+ in my subject" she announced happily like I topped in her subject.

I chuckled and suddenly I felt so shy and blushy to get a compliment for studies which is so not my thing.

"Heard someone tutored you?" She grinned  watching the way my eyes sparkled. I really love it when someone gives Liam the credit he deserve. I mean he made someone like me not even pass but also top in one of the subject. Talk about odds.

"Have your seat Mr.Malik" Mrs.Ana said with a smile and went to the board.

I huffed loudly in excitement and went to seat!

I cant wait for Liam to know this! He will be thrilled on knowing my result!

And maybe Liam will forget what I said for a while and talk normally to me?