Thank you

Normal P.O.V:-

Liam moves away from Perrie and Louis quickly stands infront of him as in his defence.

"Zayn" Perrie cries and runs to Zayn who hugs her tight and caresses her head while his eyes were stuck at Liam.

"He-he tried to ra-rape me, Zee" she sobs loudly and Zayn pulls away only to cup her face softly and wipe her tears.

If anything the view shakes Liam's soul. Was Zayn really believing her? was the only question running in his head. He had so give his explanation.

"Z-"

"Ssshhh" Louis hisses and stop Liam from talking "You dont have to explain, Li! Why were you here?"

"I-I got a t-text from Niall-"

"But I didnt texted you, Li! I was too busy in the hall- you were right there, isn't it?"

"B-but you d-did" Liam states and his voice trembled on how desperately hurt he was.

"Where is your phone?" Louis asks and Liam's eyes instantly falls on the glass where his phone was dipped.

"I-I got my hands on his phone so he dropped it in the glass" Perrie reasons and rests her head on Zayn's chest.

"Oh So instead of putting it back in his pocket he decided to dip it in the glass? How realistic is that!!!" Louis growls

"Louis stay out of it" Zayn snaps and places his hand on Perrie's back.

"Too bad, Malik, Im already into this, Im not letting you stand there and sympathise your lame excuse of a girlfriend and accuse Liam for something we both k-"

"SHUT UP!!" Zayn yells so loudly that Liam's body jolts up and tears stills in his eyes. Like they cant even fall now. Air thinned out around him as he heart rate went out of control.

He so wanted Harry right now, maybe he was way to dependent on his brother? but isnt he the only one who trust Liam with no second thou-

"Perrie?..... Babe?... Why you lying?"

Zayn's words shakes the very ground from Liam's feet.

So he does has someone who trust him like Harry!?

"Excuse me?" Perrie immediately pulls away and unbeilivingly looks at Zayn who had a curious face.

"Why are you lying?" Zayn asks again and caresses her face only to get it slap back.

"I'M NOT LYING" she yells "HE TRIED TO RAPE ME"

"ENOUGH!" Zayn yells back and forcefully grabs her arms and drags her closer "Just tell me why" he hisses and Perrie's eyes fills up with tears.

"I-I am not ly-ying" she hisses.

Zayn sighs loudly, while harshly breathing through his nose, he was so pissed and Perrie's stubborn answer was wearing him out.

"Oh then care to explain why you have lipstick marks rubbed on you hand?" He drags her hand upto her chin and rotates it "and while you are at it please tell me about the stained black marks... your blotched your own eye liner, isnt it?"

"I-I I am not lying- I am your girlfriend- you should trust me" she frowns changing her face dark.

"I am your girlfriend?? Babe? you were!! After your fake act this should've been obvious to you" Zayn pushes her back and points his finger on Liam "You tried to accuse this guy? For mistreating you? Can you be more fucking stupid???!!!! You could've blamed anyone Perrie.. anyone.. maybe I might have trusted you but Liam???? No- Never in a million years! Just fucking tell me why! and get out of sight- Your face disgust me!!!"