No Shit

(*😎 This is my main Chapter... extra long ass chptr*)

Liam's P.O.V:-

"What you guys doing?" I lowly chuckled on seeing Lottie and Ruth examine me from my hair to shoe.

"Need a make over" Gemma declares like she is giving her conclusion on something.

"Do anything but dont touch his curls- he looks way too cute with his curls" Harry says in a pleading tone and sits on my bed beside Gem.

"Oh Im gonna start by changing that" Lottie rolls her eyes and starts spraying water on my hair.

"You're doing me a hair cut?" I assumed, tilting my head up from my chair to watch her nod.

"Why so?" I asked, I dont think I need a new look.

"Harry how he'll look if I give him a buzz cut?" Lottie asks, giving me a nice head massage. Urghh so good!

"Damn cute" Harry immediately replies and just then the door flungs open and Louis announces his dramatic entry.

"If I didnt knew you and Liam were brothers I might've fucking envied Liam like hell"

"Yea Lou, you make me feel so better" I spat, earning a fake offended cough from Louis.

"He is a smart mouth" Louis comments and finally notice that Im sitting on a chair with two ladies surrounding me and one lady giving some conclusions by sitting comfortably on my bed.

"Whats going on?" Louis asks and sits on the other side of Harry.

"Giving Liam a new look" Harry shrugs and kisses Louis' cheek making Gemma growl loudly.

"And you two deny fucking" Gem rolls her eyes.

"Who is denying?"

I widened my eyes and looked at Harry who was pretty much blankly seeing our shock faces.

"Me and Louis are dating! You guys surprised?" Harry asks innocently.

"Anything but that, Styles" Lottie comment and pulls my hair roughly making me growl in pain.

"Don't move" she ordered and started doing her so called experiment on my hair.

After one hour of her screaming and ordering me to keep my mouth shut and stop moving. She finally threw her machines and scissors away and turned my chair where Harry and others were patiently waiting for Lottie to be done.

"Taadaaa" she cheered.

For a second I became nervous when no one said a word but just looked at me with open mouth..

Do I look horrible?

Oh Im so gonna wear hats in sch-

"WOW! DAMN HARRY- IF HE WAS NOT YOUR BROTHER I WOULD'VE DEFINITELY DONE HIM" Louis declares making me chuckle a little (*as in the gif below... but hey cuteness alert*)

 but hey cuteness alert*)