Who's that?

(*For some odd reason I want to sing and scream.... and that too hindi songs... in dooriyou nai nazdikiyou se sauda kio karliyaaaaaa....*)

Normal P.O.V:-

After having another hour with himself, mostly internally screaming and growling in joy, Zayn walks down the stairs to see the party already blooming with loud music and alcohol smell.

His eyed immediately started searching for Liam, which he couldn't find and the more he couldn't, the more his heart beat was tensing up.

But when his eyed stopped on Harry his breathe hitched and he was already marching back to lock himself in the room again.

"Hey Zayn?" Harry calls and Zayn freezes on his feet, closing his eyes shut on being caught.

He felt guilty for some unknown reason. For Perrie's act or him kissing Liam? Not sure!

Anyway Zayn faced Harry with a tight smile and walks down to the corner of wall towards him.

"H-Happie new Year, mate!" Zayn trails off after giving him a side hug, his eyes already wandering off the floor to search Liam.

"Happy New Year, Zayn! Where were you?" Harry wonders, with a playful smirk on his face.

Zayn's cheeks instantly flares up and his heart goes out of control in fear- not fear- more in nervousness.

"I-uh I was- at ummm the terrace!" Zayn shrugged, his eyes not leaving the dance floor.

"Hmm" Harry hums and sips his wine, his eyes not moving from Zayn's face, making him more and more uncomfortable.

"I-I gotto m-meet others- I-I'll be right back" Zayn stammers and internally face plam himself for acting like an idiot before making his way to kitchen and when he does, he bumps right into the person he was looking for.

But instead Zayn found himself more panicked and lost "I-I hey!" He slowly nods to himself and his heart flips on seeing Liam's lips curving into a smile.

"Hey" Liam mutters back and offers him  the drink he was holding.

"Thanks" Zayn gulps, refreshing his dried throat and looks at the door before sighing in relief.

Liam too glances at the door before questionably looking at Zayn "Whats wrong? You look scared"

"I dont know how to face Harry" Zayn admits and starts taking short breathes.

"What?" Liam laughs "Scared? Of Harry? Why?" He asks.

"Well my gir- ex-girlfriend tried to accuse his precious little brother for her rape! I dont think he'll let it go without punching me atleast once"

Liam laughs even louder and a small smile creeps on his face too, lifting his worries. "Babe, he is kool about it- dont worry!"

Babe?

Zayn's mind echoed that word, not even hearing rest of the words that left Liam's mouth. And little sparkles of joy fixed a permanent smile on his face.

Liam shakes his head in disbelief and tries to leave when Zayn quickly grabs his wrist and spins him around, slamming his own back loudly against the fridge and snaking his hand soon around his waist.

"Zayn?" Liam widens his eyes and rests his hands on Zayn's chest, to keep a minimum distance.

Zayn leans in, just to a point where his nose touched Liam's and watch him close his eyes on contact, his heart going out of pace with the closeness "and what about the part where I kissed his little brother? How am I suppose to face him?" He hisses and smiles widely when Liam shyly turns his head to look away.