1 |edited

My arrival in Seoul wasn't something special. I was welcomed by my aunti and my brother. He isn't really my brother but I'm living with him when I'm in Korea so yeah I call him my brother. Btw his name is Kwon JiYong aka GDragon and the name his parents gave me is Kwon JiNa. I'm 16 and I'm from LA, America.

After we went to his home and he showed me my room etc. my aunti  went home. Aunti brought me to the mall before she left and I went shopping.
When I was done I called JiYong but he was busy and then I was walking through Seoul. I didn't know where I was but thanks to some screaming girls I found some people who might could help me.
So I walked into some space where some people with black staff shirts were standing. There was also a group of boys doing some sort of cheer. Since I already walked through the door I went near them.

"Excuse me. Hello. Can someone help me? Do you speak english?" I asked with my broken korean. 4 of them came to me. "We can. I'm Ten. That's Mark, Jaehyun and Johnny. What do you need?" "I don't know my way home." "If you wait a little we can help you okay?" Ten again said. I nodded and sat on a chair next to the stage. I watched the show and waited.

~~~

Hello People !
This is My first fanfiction and I hope I was good.
English isn't my first Language so mianheyo friends xD

Qotd: Who's your NCT bias?
Aotd: Markkk *-*

Annyeong ❤✋