7 |edited

~ Mark POV ~

The cameras went off, we thanked the fans and went to the dressing room. Our last promotion day was over. I looked at my watch -11:40 pm- when I'm lucky she is in the practice room. I changed my clothes and put on my mask. I bowed to everyone and left. I rushed searching a taxi and drove to the JYP Building. I came there asking for the practice rooms and went there. I heard music and her voice. She sweared. Cute.
I waited just a little more and then opened the door quitely. She was facing me with her back. Her friends didn't show any reactions. I put my hands in front of here eyes. "Buh!" "Who's that?" Her hands touched mine. She turned around and gave me a big hug. "Omo. Why are you here? You should be resting." "I'm done with promotions." She let go of me after her friends coughed and we realized we weren't alone. "Girls that's Mark. Mark that's my group members SunHi, Yerin, Kia and Risa."
I watched them performing and JiNas Rap is amazing.
After the perfomance me and JiNa left. "How were your promotions?" "They were great.. but I didn't get any time to text or call you.. it was quite weird hearing all the stories from Johnny. You guys are close right?" "Yeah.. but he never told me smth of you."
We went to my dorm and watched movies with my members. After the second movie JiNa was knocked out at the couch. I brought her to my bed. She's is so cute when she is sleeping. I layed next to her and and scrolled threw twitter. After some minutes I drifted to sleep as well.

~ JiNa POV ~

I woke up by the sun shining in my face. I felt something around me. I turned around and saw Mark. I starred at him for a very long time until his eyes opened and he smiled. He looked down and saw his arms wrapped around me. "I'm sorry " He said while getting his arms back. I just smiled at him. I looked at my phone -1 new message from JiYong Oppa-

Mianhe Sweetie. I'm going to be gone with my members for a tour and some vacations. I don't know how long it will take. Don't be alone so often. Annyeong. Saranghae ❤      -JiYong Oppa

My mouth was open and I couldn't believe that he left me here alone. "What's wrong?" "I'm going to be alone at home for I don't know how long." I fell back on the bed and sighned. The door opened and Taeyongs head popped out. "Breakfast LoveBirds." Before he closed the door I threw a pillow at his face. "Should we go?" I smiled at Mark. He gave me a new shirt and we went to eat.
At the table everyone starred me. "Is there's something on my face?" They looked away everyone but Johnny. He looked at me but different like the others. After breakfast I went to the bathroom and washed up. I don't locked the door that's why Johnny came in. He had a strong look on me it made me nervous. "What's wrong? Why do you look like that?" I smiled at him while he came nearer and I hit the wall. I looked down.. "How was your night?" I looked up and saw him smiling. "Great. I slept well and yours?" He nodded. "cool." He kept nodding. "I'm going. Byee~" I waved at him and went into the living room. "I think I should go now." "I'm coming with you." I turned around and there was Johnny standing. I ok-signed him. I grabbed my things and before we left I gave Mark a big hug and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for yesterday." I wishpered at his ear. He just winked and me and Johnny left. We went to Starbucks and I got a coffee. We sang a bit on my way home and after that he left  At home I fell onto the couch.

I showered and made myself ready for practice. I wore grey sweatpants with a black shirt and black Vans. I drove their by taxi and when I came in I saw J.Y Park talking with the girls. I bowed and he said I should sit down. "So you girls improved alot the last weeks and I thought of planning a debut for you-" We starred at each other in disbelive. "But you're going to have a little show coming up at the next Got7 Concert. So do well!" "Gamsahamnida." We said and bowed then he left. I'm going to debut! FIGHTING JINA!!

                           ~~~

Hello Chingus 👭
Did you see Exo's sub-unit? Chenii-Xiumin-Baekhyun

Qotd: what do you think of their looks?
Aotd: They look kind of like✂ chicken with no hair 😅

VOTE AND COMMENT 👑

Annyeong 💋