5 |edited

~JiNa POV~

I woke up to the noise of boys. My eyes were puffy from the crying yesterday. I didn't want to go downstairs with those eyes so I stayed in my room as long as everything went silent. I grabbed a black skaterskirt with a blue sweater that was ending when the skirt begins and my black converse. My hair was in a messy bun and I had no makeup on. I opened my door and went to the front door without making any sounds. I left the house and dialed Johnny's Number. "Yoboseo?" "Hii it's me JiNa. Do you wanna hang out?" I facepalmed myself for that what I was saying I'm not even close to him but he's close with Mark so why not talk with him about that thing yesterday. "Sure." "Starbucks in 15 minutes?" "Neh. Bye." "Bye."

15 minutes later Johnny arrived and we sat at one of those tables. We ordered drinks and had a little of smalltalk. "Soo. The fact while I wanted you to meet me.." I started unsure what I should say. "Soooo me and Mark.." "yeah.." "We kissed. Ok not really but our lips touched for 2 seconds." He started laughing. "I know that and then your brother called you. And now?" "I don't know what to do. I mean we kissed but also don't and what if he don't want to come ever again." "Chillex babygirl. That happens. What about coming with me to the dorm and do as if nothing ever happened." I nodded but seriously I didn't know why I agreed to that.

~ Johnny POV~

My plan was to bring her to the dorm that Mark and her can "talk". You know what I mean? Jjinja these two are made for each other. They have that chemistry since the first day and he talks about her since the first day. And now she just thinks about him. I mean it's very clear that they have feelings for each other right?
I texted Mark that we're on our way but actually we're right infront of the door. I just knew that when I open the door now he would be runing around cleaning or preparing food. So pretty much he is really naturally. I opened the door. "We're here!"

~ Mark POV ~

Johnny Hyung: We're on our way!

Ok Mark keep chillin. I have to clean up a bit. I don't want her to trip over something. Man are those boys messy.  I was alone at the dorm so everything is up on me. "We're here!" Damn they're here. Ok what do I say. Johnny pushed her in. "I have to go now. My schedule is really full." And there he goes.
This silence is awkward. "What did your brother say yesterday?" "Nothing. I think." "Should we go for a walk or what do you want to do?" She nodded and we went. She is pretty even if she with no makeup. I mean she's always pretty. We went to hidden park where no one was so I can be there without a mask. It went silent again. "I'm sorry for trying to kiss you. Maybe it was just to early and you don't wanted it. I'm really sorry JiNa." I looked to the floor. "There's no need for apologize.I don't think that was a bad idea." She smiled at me. I smiled back and the starring began. Our faces moved closer until they were inches apart. I looked at here lips and then back into her eyes. Our lips touched and we started kissing. Her lips are soft. We moved back and she shyly smiled not wanting to look in my eyes. "Should we buy some icecream?" "Sure." I nodded and we went there her hand in my hand to the nearest icecremshop.

                              ~~~

Hello Chingus!
I uploaded a new story of B.I from ikon. Check it out 😙

And don't forget to comment if you have any ideas and vote 👼

Annyeong ❤