11 |edited

As always we landed at his dorm but this time we played a dancing game in the livingroom. I also met their new members WinWin and Kun. But Kun had to go because of some schedule. It was me against WinWin and Ten. Last round me against Ten. "And the winner is.... JiNa!" I got some cheers and a hug from Ten.

It was past midnight already so we went into Marks room. I layed down and he next to me. We starred at each other and after 10 seconds it became a battle. He lost and I jumped around on his bed. "I won! I won!" "Ssh." I sat down and smiled at him.

We turned off the lights and he put his arms around my waist. "Btw how should I name my panda?" "Molla. Maybe Mark 2.0" "Noo i don't like that. There is just one Mark in my life." He turned my head and kissed me. I could feel my eyes getting heavier and I fell asleep.

~Johnny POV~

I woke up the first and started preparing for breakfast. Everyone woke up one by one until just Mark and JiNa weren't. I opened the door to Marks room and saw them two sleeping. They're just too cute for this world. But I hope they know what it means to be in a invisible relationship. Not even the CEO knows about that and it's actually not allowed to date someone when you're an idol.. I hope they last long even though there might could be some problems.

~ JiNa POV ~

I heard the door opened and shut again. I woke up but there was no one to be seen. I looked at Mark who was sleeping like a baby. I stood up and went to his closet. I grabbed a Black shirt and wore it. I walked into the kitchen. "Good Morning Guys!" "Good Morning Noona" Jisung is acute boy. I ruffled his hair and sat on a free place. "So.. i'm free until 6pm. What do you wanna do?" "Sorry not sorry we have schedules." One by one said that until Johnny and Ten were the last. "What about Mark?" They asked in sync. "Schedules." I smiled at them. "Soo my dear friends. We are going shopping! Get yourselves ready and then we have to go to my house." I walked into Marks room. "Good Morning Jagi." I sat next to him and gave him a kiss. "What do you want?" "I just want to tell you that I'm going shopping with Ten and Johnny. Have fun today! Saranghae. Byee!" I grabbed my things and went into the bathroom. After I was done I waited for the boys and then we drove to my house. We walked in and I walked straight to my room while the other 2 sat on the couch. What to wear. What to wear.

I walked down grabbed my bag and then we drove to the Mall

I walked down grabbed my bag and then we drove to the Mall. I dragged them to tones of shops and it was quite fun. After like 1 hour i looked at my phone: - 5 messages from Jagi 💞-

Why are you shopping with Ten and Johnny instead of me? You don't love me right? You used me to be close to them both!

I forgot i have schedules sorry babe :*

Forgive me pleaseee ._.

Have fun!

I love youuu <3

Aish this boy.

                           ~~~

Sorry for this short Chapter 👑
Halloween is going to be fuun.